Surrounded by the wonderful parks and greenspaces of this ever-popular suburb, and mere minutes from the Casey Market town, this family entertainer may just be the space solution you have been looking for. Entertain family and friends across 3 large living spaces, including open-plan formal dining and living rooms as well as an expansive tiled living/meals space, seamlessly connected with the undercover outdoor patio. Cooking up a storm is a breeze in the well-equipped kitchen, also sharing delightful connection to living area, and boasting generous stone benchtops, feature island bar, gas hob, abundant storage, dual sinks, tiled splashback, and dishwasher.
Accommodation is also generous in proportions with a large main suite, enjoying a walk-in robe and spacious ensuite, complete with stone top double vanity and lots of storage, as well as 3 additional queen-sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes. The main bathroom is both functional and thoughtful, with a full-size bathtub, separate shower, separate toilet, and guest friendly additional vanity. A large internal laundry with its own backyard access and double remote-control garage complete this family home that will welcome you with its light-filled space and inspire you with abundant options for peaceful living and enviable entertaining.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 car remote garage
- Formal lounge and dining rooms at front of house
- Additional tiled, open plan living/meals space, flowing to outdoor meals area and connected to kitchen
- Chef's kitchen with grand island bench, gas hob, loads of stone bench space, abundant storage, dual sink, and dishwasher,
- Main suite with walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanity
- 3 additional bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Great main bathroom, with tub and separate toilet/vanity combo
- Ducted reverse cycle
- 4.4kw solar system
- Ducted Vacuum throughout the house
- Huge internal laundry with private back yard access
- Double lock up garage with internal entry
- 405sqm level block