Beautifully modified for independent living, this home feels fresh, light and welcoming with great indoor and outdoor spaces giving you maximum flexibility. A unique and rare opportunity to secure a move-in-ready home positioned in a tightly held street.
This home has been customised to a high standard and anyone planning to modify a home for increased mobility need not look any further! All the hard work is done for you with high quality independent living aids such as an Acorn Stairlift, ramps and an outstanding bathroom with multiple grab bars, an elevated remote toilet, a hand-held shower and luxurious in-floor heating.
First home buyers looking to make a home for the future will also appreciate the fresh paint and new vinyl plank flooring throughout, giving this home a feeling of lightness. Inside, the spacious living areas offer you flexibility to arrange it as you see fit with plenty of room for a home office, dining and lounge areas. Outside, the huge patio has fantastic views of the Brindabella's and there's plenty of space for entertaining and enjoying the sunset.
Gilmore locals enjoy proximity to great suburban centers such as Chisholm and Erindale, and it's a short distance to Gilmore Primary School and Rose Cottage. Supermarkets, cafes and other retail outlets are all nearby as well as pools, recreation facilities, chemists, doctors and pathology clinics. When it's time for a change of pace, South.Point Tuggeranong is just down the road and Civic is an easy drive up the Monaro Highway.
Homes already modified for independent living don't come onto the market often. If you'd like to take advantage of this unique opportunity, contact Patrick Kinnane today to arrange a private inspection.
At a glance:
- Modified for independent living with mobility aids installed
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes, 1 bathroom, second toilet, second shower in laundry
- Large elevated patio with mountain views and plenty of room to entertain;
- Ramp and Acorn Stairlift on stairs to access patio from ground level
- Brand new paint and vinyl plank flooring throughout
- Brand new bathroom has the following:
- Ramp access
- Hand-held shower
- Elevated remote toilet
- Multiple grab bars at toilet and around shower
- In-floor heating
- Heated towel rail
- Gorgeous floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Two open & spacious living zones allowing flexibility for lounge, dining, family and home office
- Electric oven and cooktop; Bosch dishwasher
- Ceiling fans in every room
- Updated ducted gas heating system
- Rheem electric hot water system
- External shade awnings on westerly facing windows
- Security system
- Freshly mulched front and rear yards are blank canvases/low maintenance
- Freestanding double garage
- Plenty of off-street parking
- Chisholm Shops, 4 minutes
- Fadden Pines Recreation Area, 6 minutes
- Erindale Shops, 9 minutes
- South.Point Tuggeranong, 12 minutes
- Canberra CBD, 22 minutes
The land value history at 9 Finlayson Place GILMORE, ACT 2905 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $332,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 9 Finlayson Place.
9 Finlayson Place GILMORE, ACT 2905 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gilmore Primary.
|0.64 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|1.47 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.47 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.94 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|2.05 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|2.44 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|2.70 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|3.39 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.51 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.73 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
9 Finlayson Place is located within the suburb of Gilmore, which has a population of 2,750, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.8 people.