1 / 28
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
A statement in contemporary design, this luxurious residence is set high on the hill with sweeping views over the Molonglo Valley and Mt Stromlo across to the National Arboretum and Black Mountain Tower.
Natural light and a connection between spaces is evident from the moment you step inside the home, with both levels benefiting from high ceilings, large double glazed windows and an effortless flow from one room to the next.
Versatile living to cater for the whole family is a key feature, with an extraordinary open-plan lounge and dining area at the heart of the home with 4.7 metre high ceilings, and access to the front balcony and rear alfresco space ensuring a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor living. The study/home office could be used as another living area, and downstairs you will find the rumpus room and a large utility space that is currently set up as a seriously impressive home cinema. Another storeroom has been set up and currently used as a home gym.
On a grand scale, the kitchen will amaze the chef in any family with a huge island bench and breakfast bar, gas stove, 900mm oven, double drawer dishwasher and a butlers pantry, providing abundant bench and storage space. There is also two spots to plumb your fridge.
To suit even the largest of families, accommodation includes a bedroom downstairs with its own ensuite plus four bedrooms upstairs with the master bedroom and one other offering an ensuite. Three of the five bedrooms offer walk-in wardrobes with built in wardrobes to the remaining two, and the house has plentiful storage throughout, including a walk-through mud room from the garage which is perfect for storing shoes and kids school bags.
The 700m2 block offers substantial yard space with a secure front area and a flat rear yard which offers plenty of grassed space plus room for kids play equipment.
Local schools, shops and parks are within close proximity to the home and its an easy drive into the City or Woden via the Parkway.
- Elevated position
- Views over the Molonglo Valley and to Mt Stromlo across to the National Arboretum and Black Mountain Tower
- Impressive street appeal
- Spacious family home completed late 2017
- Versatile living spaces
- Huge, open-plan lounge and dining area with 4.7 metre high ceilings
- Study/home office
- Downstairs rumpus room
- Utility space set up as a home cinema
- Large kitchen with island bench and breakfast bar
- 60mm thick stone on the island bench, 40mm to remainder of kitchen
- Schweigen range hood
- Butler's pantry
- Abundant bench and storage space
- Generous master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and balcony access
- Three other bedrooms upstairs, one with an ensuite
- Large main bathroom
- Downstairs fifth/guest bedroom with ensuite
- Built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Australian Barrington timber floors
- Double glazed windows
- Crimsafe doors
- Security cameras inside
- Intercom with camera
- Two instant hot water systems
- Storage on both levels, including a mud room downstairs
- Covered alfresco area with wiring in place to add outdoor ceiling heaters
- Cedar lined outdoor areas
- Secure front and rear yards
- Mature low maintenance gardens with fruit orchid
- NBN fibre to the premises
- Double automatic garage with internal access
- In close proximity to Orana School, St Jude's Primary and the Montessori School
Land Size: 700m2
Living Size: 306m2 including utility/storage area (approx.)
Land Rates: $3,205 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $483,000 (approx.)
The land value history at 9 Dargie Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $483,000.
The House at 9 Dargie Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $600,000 on 28 March 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
9 Dargie Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Orana Steiner School.
|0.53 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|0.75 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.19 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.38 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.41 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.20 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|2.22 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|2.53 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.63 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|3.11 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
9 Dargie Street is located within the suburb of Weston, which has a population of 3,576, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.