1 / 20
Auction Location: On Site.
Looking to escape the city life? Do you want to combine the opportunity to build your dream home with superb pasture improvement. If this is you, then look no further than this stunning piece of land.
Water is a feature on this property with quality dams, and power to the main block.
Being only 35 km and a 30min drive to the ACT border and 5kms from Murrumbateman village center, this land is located in prime position to the local markets, best vineyards in the region and horse trails.
At A Glance
- 16.390 ha of land
- Small orchid at the top of the property supporting mature chestnut, apple, apricot and pear trees.
- 4 main paddocks
- Cattle crush and ramp
- One main dam – one smaller one
- Hay shed (approx. 12 x 8m2) with water tank to the side
- Top garage with chook shed off the back – needing repairs
- The main area where the house was supports approx. one thousand trees – well established - and private little gardens – needing maintenance
- Large inground concrete water tank with the pump
- Car port with two small side sheds attached
- Large 4-6 car garage with very large water tank off to the right being fed by the shed
- Two further sheds perfect for wood storage or garden tools
- Inground concrete septic tank
- Electrical line to the main block
- Unmetered bore on site – needing a service and power
There is currently no sale history available for 9 Crisps Lane.
9 Crisps Lane is located within the suburb of Murrumbateman, which has a population of 3,219, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 3.1 people.