1 / 25
This extraordinary estate celebrates contemporary, luxurious design in a privileged location of Beaumont Hills that represents the perfect opportunity for the family looking for an unparalleled lifestyle. Every inch has been utilised to perfection with high ceilings, abundance of custom cabinetry and joinery, hardwood timber floors with a multitude of informal and formal living areas.
Accommodation comprises five-bedrooms, master with luxurious ensuite with walk-in robe, with an additional 5th potential bedroom downstairs with a bathroom perfect for multigenerational living. Additional features include upstairs rumpus, ducted air-conditioning, ducted vacuum, fully tiled bathrooms, extensive storage, level manicured backyard and off street parking.
Features of the home but not limited to:
- Custom brick home situated on a commanding block in the high side of the street
- Opulent foyer, opening into a private lounge with tall ceilings featuring and abundance of natural light
- High quality features Including ducted air-conditioning, ducted vacuuming, LED down-lights, gas fireplace, north facing alfresco drenched in sun, aluminium windows and hardwood timber floors
- 80mm waterfall benchtops with gas cooking, Miele appliances and gallery splash back further enhancing natural light
- Enjoy community facilities, such as swimming pool, basketball court, tennis court, a gym and a large community centre for $320 per quarter
- Within a short walk to Rouse Hill Metro, IronBark Ridge Primary, Beaumont Hills Public School, Rouse Hill High School and Rouse Hill Town Centre
- Beautifully landscaped surroundings including parks and cycle ways perfect for walking and exercising
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 9 Cheval Street.
9 Cheval Street BEAUMONT HILLS, NSW 2155 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Rouse Hill High School.
|0.18 km||Rouse Hill High School||105 Withers Road, Rouse Hill 2155|
|0.19 km||Ironbark Ridge Public School||Ironbark Ridge Rd & Withers Rd, Rouse Hill 2155|
|0.56 km||Our Lady of the Angels Primary School||1 Wellgate Avenue, Kellyville 2155|
|0.69 km||Malek Fahd Islamic School||20 Mungerie Road, Beaumont Hills 2155|
|1.53 km||Rouse Hill Public School||Clower Ave, Rouse Hill 2155|
|1.55 km||Beaumont Hills Public School||The Parkway, Beaumont Hills 2155|
|1.89 km||St Mark's Catholic College||160 Perfection Avenue, Stanhope Gardens 2768|
|1.92 km||John XXIII Catholic Primary School||160 Perfection Avenue, Stanhope Gardens 2768|
|1.99 km||Kellyville Ridge Public School||Cnr Singleton Ave GREENWICH St, Kellyville Ridge 2155|
|2.10 km||Rouse Hill Anglican College||Corner Rouse Road and Worcester Road, Rouse Hill 2155|
9 Cheval Street is located within the suburb of Beaumont Hills, which has a population of 9,042, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 3.6 people.