This beautifully presented home, with a peaceful picturesque outlook, has been stylishly appointed and offers a flexible floor plan with spacious, light-filled living. Close to transport, shops, schools, the golf club and parks, it provides convenience in a stunning location.
• Spacious living room drenched in sunlight.
• Beautiful kitchen with plenty of space.
• 3 bedrooms and generous bathroom.
• Double Garage, ample parking.
• R/C Air conditioning, Fans in bedrooms.
• NBN internet, Solar hot water and 12 solar panels.
• Side access for cars/boats/trailers.
• Flat 5 - 10 minute walk to shops and beaches.
• Backing onto a reserve corridor boasting additional privacy.
Rarely will you find such a well-presented home offering so much potential in such a fantastic location.
Land size: 664m2 Council rates: $2,535.57
The House at 9 Catalina Drive CATALINA, NSW 2536 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $423,000 on 10 October 2018.
9 Catalina Drive CATALINA, NSW 2536 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Batemans Bay High School.
9 Catalina Drive is located within the suburb of Catalina, which has a population of 2,334, a median age of 53 and an average household density of 2.2 people.