Auction Location: Online.
Nestled in a quiet Ngunnawal street is this well maintained property, perfect for anyone looking to start their home ownership dream or downsizers looking for an easy care single level home.
The main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe is segregated from the remaining bedrooms and central family bathroom, which is ideal for family living and the space needed for a growing family.
The kitchen overlooks the open plan living room which leads out to a covered outdoor entertaining area perfect for summer entertaining. Whilst the separate lounge/dining floods with north facing winter sun and leads out to a sunny patio, your perfect winter spot.
The property is located in The Golf Course Estate, where you can enjoy the benefits of afternoon walks around the golf course. It has easy access to Gungahlin Town Centre, public transport and is an ideal investment or family home.
This property is currently tenanted until June 2022
* Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
* 2 bedrooms with built in robes
* Central family bathroom
* North facing lounge and dining
* Open plan living
* Kitchen with gas stovetop
* Covered outdoor entertaining area
* Sunny north facing patio
* Fenced in low maintenance yard
* Split system heating & cooling in living areas
* Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
* Vulcan gas wall heater in dining room
* Dimplex electric heaters in bedrooms
* Located only metres walk to Golf Course
* 600 metres walk to public transport
* Easy access to Gungahlin Town Centre
- Living size: 125m2
- Garage size: 29m2
- Land size: 504m2
- Year built: 1994
- Currently tenanted until June 2022
- Rates: $2,355pa
- Land Tax: $3,075pa (only payable if rented)
- Unimproved Value: $285,000
There is currently no sale history available for 9 Bungaree Crescent.
9 Bungaree Crescent NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Spirit Primary.
|1.09 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.19 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.22 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.38 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.66 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.88 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.88 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.88 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.43 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.28 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
9 Bungaree Crescent is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.