What the owner loved was living in an easy-care property she designed to maximise a North East aspect.
What you will love is retreating to a warm and inviting place, you will be delighted to call home.
Welcome to 9 Bromham Street, located in an elevated location of Forde and just minutes to everything this magnificent suburb has to offer.
Bathed in natural sunlight, this three bedroom home's extensive design elements have been meticulously sourced and are of superior quality. Soaring ceilings, Spotted Gum floorboards and extensive custom joinery are featured throughout. Every detail has been carefully considered in the creation of this generously proportioned home with a perfect blend of indoor-outdoor living for entertaining, intimate spaces for quiet retreat and a private sunbathed courtyard garden.
Perfectly suited to various lifestyles this home is a haven for those considering downsizing and still looking for all the benefits of a freestanding home. It also presents an excellent opportunity for young couples looking to scale up, providing all the conveniences of low-maintenance living. For first-time home buyers, this residence is not just a house, but a place to grow into, offering easy access to everything Forde has to offer.
Conveniently positioned close to all the best bits that the Gungahlin region has to offer. From great schools, kid's playgrounds, walking and bike tracks, a great coffee at Frankies or a pizza from Da Bronx along with just a short drive to Gungahlin. You will enjoy the quiet leafy street but being in thriving location.
Come home and live where you love at 9 Bromham Street, Forde.
What's on offer?
- Architecturally designed to maximise a North-East orientation
- 3m ceilings at rear of home and 2.7m ceilings at front of home
- Three spacious bedrooms, all with built in robes
- All bedrooms are separate from each other for maximum privacy
- Spacious ensuite with functional layout includes double vanities and full-length double shower with hardwired heated towel rail
- Modern bathroom with large soaking bath, shower, vanity and hardwired heated towel rail
- Separate powder room with vanity
- Entertainers kitchen with stone benchtops, large island bench with waterfall edges includes ample storage, 900mm Ilve freestanding cooker with rotisserie ability, dishwasher and walk in pantry also with ample storage and bench space.
- Large open plan living area with built in Bose speakers and Spotted Gum flooring
- Double glazed and singled glazed windows throughout the home to provide a great energy rating
- Crimsafe screens on front door, main bedroom sliding door and rear stacker doors to entertaining deck
- LED downlights throughout
- Block out and solar blinds throughout
- Laundry located in garage
- Ducted gas heating and ducted electric AC for cooling throughout with zoning ability
- Gas fireplace in living/dining
- NBN connected with multiple data points
- Linen cupboard with ample shelves in the hallway near bedrooms
- Alarm system
- Double remote garage with internal access
- Colorbond roof
- Brick veneer facade
- Low maintenance gardens with irrigation system
- 10,000 litre water tank under deck with access point from deck
- 32m2 (approx.) private entertainers deck
- Instant gas hot water system
- BOSE external speakers
- In an elevated location within easy access to schools, shops, transport, parks and playgrounds
Love the Location
- Within 1 minute walk to the Forde Dog Park
- Within 2 minutes' drive to Burgmann Anglican School and Forde shops
- Within 3 minutes' walk to Burgmann Anglican School
- Within 5 minutes' walk to Forde shops
- Within 5 minutes' walk to entrance Main Mulligans Flat Trail
- Within 5 minutes' drive to Gungahlin Town Centre
- EER: 6.0
- UCV: $541,000 (2022)
- Block Size: 330m2 (approx.)
- Total Living: 123 m2 (approx.)
- Garage: 40.8m2 (approx.)
- Rates: $685.25 per quarter (approx.)
- Land Tax (if rented): $1,104.75 per quarter (approx.)
- Property is currently tenanted on a periodical lease and 8 vacant possession clause required
- Certain images within the listing have been digitally styled
There is currently no sale history available for 9 Bromham Street.
9 Bromham Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|Neville Bonner Primary School
|Mabo Boulevard, Bonner
|Katherine Avenue, Amaroo
|Good Shepherd Primary School
|Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo
|Gozzard Street, Gungahlin
|Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus
|Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin
|Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal
|Nullabor Avenue, Harrison
|Franklin Early Childhood School
|Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin
|Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)
|Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston
|Palmerston District Primary
|Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston
9 Bromham Street is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.