To book an inspection please contact Cameron Whitnall on 0418 624 913 or Maddie Holst on 0423 296 489.
This beautiful home presents a readymade opportunity for families, investors and downsizers alike. Offering a spacious and comfortable layout with seamless indoor/outdoor flow and mountain views, this home is located on a 746sqm block in a quiet cul-de-sac moments to shops, schools, parks and public transport.
- Boasting a flexible floor plan with separate living areas
- Neutral decor throughout drenched in natural light
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven
- Four large bedrooms, built in robes, ensuite to master
- Tiled bathroom with separate tub and shower, separate w/c
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, ducted gas heating, fireplace
- Internal laundry, solar hot water, water tank
- Landscaped gardens, huge entertaining deck, covered patio
- Three car garaging with ample off-street parking, garden shed
- Close to a host of shops, schools, parks and transport
The land value history at 9 Brimage Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $317,000.
The House at 9 Brimage Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $555,000 on 23 August 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
9 Brimage Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Taylor Primary.
|0.69 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.12 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.39 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|1.61 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.08 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.46 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.46 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.66 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|2.79 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.86 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
9 Brimage Place is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.