Nestled in a quiet pocket, amongst tall trees, this position is unmatchable and highlights all the benefits of our beautiful bush capital. Comprising a block of over 1200sqm and offering an expansive 330sqm under the roofline, this home offers plenty of room for your large or growing family.
Welcomed home by a large front porch and formal entryway, you get a real sense for the generosity in size that this home has on offer. Upon entering you will find three lovely living spaces upstairs, including the well appointed kitchen with open plan family room, formal dining room and formal living area. All of these rooms have been perfectly positioned to take advantage of the northern aspect and highlight the cascading mountain views. Complementing the indoor living is the generous covered balcony that extends from the full length of the dining and lounge, these two rooms will be enjoyed all year round with the balcony doors open in the warmer months and the wood fire roaring in the cooler months. Completing the upper level of this home are four great sized bedrooms with the main bathroom and separate toilet servicing three of the rooms and the master bedroom with it's own ensuite and walk-in robe.
As you head downstairs the generosity continues with the fifth bedroom, third bathroom and laundry all on this lower level, great for guests, extended family or even an au pair. Complete with two more spacious living areas, you can really let your imagination run, these rooms have the flexibility to continue to function as something different as your family grows and your lifestyle changes. A wall of floor to ceiling windows and doors open off this space onto the covered outdoor entertaining area, pool, and back garden, ideal for families who like to entertain. This fabulous fully fenced backyard is filled with gorgeous natives and offers great privacy. There is no lack of parking with a generous double garage and drive through driveway. Storage will not be a problem here either with an expansive under house storage space including a workshop.
For those who enjoy the outdoors you are set within short walking distance to Mount Rogers Reserve, and popular walking trails. Only a short drive into Belconnen Town Centre, public transport is easily accessible and there are great schools and playgrounds nearby.
- Functional floorplan with spacious north facing living areas
- Newly renovated kitchen with great storage and breakfast bar
- Open plan family / meals area off the kitchen with split system A/C
- Spacious formal lounge and dining are separated by wood fireplace
- Large covered balcony off the upstairs living areas
- Three bedrooms upstairs with built in robes
- Separate master bedroom with renovated ensuite and walk-in robe
- Newly renovated bathroom with tub and separate toilet
- Two spacious living areas downstairs separated by wood fireplace
- Large newly renovated laundry with outdoor access
- Fifth bedroom and third bathroom downstairs, ideal for guests
- Covered outdoor area great to enjoy a meal or a drink
- Great sized pool with a new pool pump installed
- Fabulous fully fenced backyard filled with gorgeous natives
- Large double garage with storage space and power
- Expansive under house storage space including workshop
- Plenty of off street parking in the drive through driveway
- Exterior is in good condition and has been well maintained
- Conveniently positioned close to local schools and parks
- Easy access to public transport and Belconnen Town Centre
The land value history at 9 Bingley Crescent FRASER, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 4.90%, giving an unimproved land value of $429,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 9 Bingley Crescent.
9 Bingley Crescent FRASER, ACT 2615 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Fraser Primary.
|0.55 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|1.29 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.29 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.79 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|2.17 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.26 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|2.32 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|2.48 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|2.73 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|2.87 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
9 Bingley Crescent is located within the suburb of Fraser, which has a population of 2,026, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.8 people.