With an ambience of charm and comfort, this freshly updated 3 bedroom home is located in a very popular estate within walking distance to local shops and only moments to all amenities. It features a fluid indoor/outdoor flow ideal for entertaining and relaxed living.
- Immaculate condition inside and out
- Freshly painted throughout
- New Carpet
- Stylish plantation shutters
- Good sized kitchen, free standing oven, range hood and dishwasher
- Sunny living areas with timber flooring
- Meals area off kitchen
- Gas wall heating
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Generous master bedroom with 2-way bathroom, walk through robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both of good size, both with built in robes
- Proper full sized laundry
- Covered outdoor entertaining area onto leafy surrounds
- Generous 368sqm block
- Garden shed for additional storage
- Loads of off street parking
- Ideal as investment, perfect for the downsizer or just a great first home
- Unbeatable value for money
There is currently no sale history available for 9 Bamir Square.
9 Bamir Square NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|0.78 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|0.79 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|0.97 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.71 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.99 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.33 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.35 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.66 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.66 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.28 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
9 Bamir Square is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.