Peacefully positioned and tucked away in its own private pocket is this character filled townhouse with an easy-care floor plan, perfectly designed for effortless indoor and outdoor living.
Large sweeping windows provide plenty of natural light throughout the home while open plan living with internal access from the garage ensures security and privacy.
A lifestyle many could appreciate where all you hear are the parrots and galahs visiting and where you can sit back and enjoy your weekends with no more lawns to mow.
Step right in to appreciate:
* A lovely home which sits to the back of the tightly held complex of Oak Grove ensures privacy and seclusion while being only minutes from the Belconnen Town Centre
* The front garden area is sheltered by fully matured trees and still has ready to go areas to plant some shade loving flowers for autumn
* The kitchen overlooks the living area and has plenty of bench and cupboard space
* Both bedrooms have built in robes and are serviced by a full-sized family bathroom
* There is a separate WC and a good sized laundry
* Gas heating through the living areas
* A single garage with internal access plus extra off-street parking
* A very low Strata fee of $2880 per annum
This home represents an affordable entry point into a premier location for first homebuyers. Downsizers will enjoy the easy care living which is all on one level. Young families seeking a lifestyle of accessibility and tranquillity within a stroll to local parklands and transport, should also inspect this home.
All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
There is currently no sale history available for 9/9 Earle Place.
9/9 Earle Place PAGE, ACT 2614 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Matthew's Primary.
|St Matthew's Primary
|Stutchbury Street, Page
|Southern Cross Early Childhood School
|Wirraway Crescent, Scullin
|Murranji Street, Hawker
|Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey
|Southwell Street, Weetangera
|Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie
|Murranji Street, Hawker
|St John the Apostle Primary
|Pawsey Circuit, Florey
|St Francis Xavier College
|Barnard Circuit, Florey
|Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker
9/9 Earle Place is located within the suburb of Page, which has a population of 3,025, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.3 people.