Nestled in a quiet complex of townhouses and overlooks the pond and nature reserve, this home offers low maintenance living for first home buyers, investors, or downsizers. High ceilings and split-level give a bright, airy feel. Walk to bus and walking trails, short drive to local shops.
- Sunny rear north east aspect overlooking parkland and duck pond
- Quality end unit in original condition with 102sqm of living space
- Bright split-level lounge; gas heater, full windows, opens onto deck
- Well-laid out kitchen with electric cooktop + ample prep and storage
- Three bedrooms with built-ins; master opens out onto rear deck
- Neat bathroom with separate bath and shower and separate toilet
- Low maintenance fenced garden with sunny deck and shade tree
- Single garage with internal access, laundry room, gas hot water
- Footsteps away from hiking trails, nature reserve, picnic spots
- Walk to bus stop, walking trails; short drive to Tuggeranong shops
There is currently no sale history available for 9/77 Derrington Crescent.
9/77 Derrington Crescent BONYTHON, ACT 2905 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Bonython Primary.
|0.83 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.44 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.83 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.85 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.94 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|2.21 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.67 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.08 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|3.13 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|3.35 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
9/77 Derrington Crescent is located within the suburb of Bonython, which has a population of 3,786, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.