Ideally positioned in a quiet tree lined street, this modern home features fresh neutral interiors across a well proportioned floorplan. It's a walk to parks and buses, while handy to Riverside Plaza and a selection of colourful restaurants, cafés and bars.
- Choice of open plan living area and separate upstairs lounge
- Flowing access to an entertaining balcony and sunlit patio
- Stone topped kitchen has a gas stove and Miele appliances
- Private accommodation comprises three bedrooms with built-ins
- Good sized master bedroom adjoins ensuite with glass shower
- Chic bathroom offers a walk-in shower, separate tub and w/c
- Evaporative cooling, ducted gas heating, updated LED lighting
- Handy European laundry, rainwater tank, study nook, storage
- Internal entry to the lock-up garage, additional car space
- Close to Queanbeyan West Public and Karabar High schools
-Rates $ 543pq Strata $470 pq
There is currently no sale history available for 9/7-11 Cassidy Street.
9/7-11 Cassidy Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan High School.
|0.73 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.87 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.11 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.26 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.63 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.15 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.20 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.97 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.46 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
9/7-11 Cassidy Street is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.