1 / 20
Digital Auction in 15 hours
*** Please go to https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live to watch the auction ***
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for Residential property will be allowed to commence at 11.59pm on Friday, 17th September 2021. To book an appointment please contact the agent.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION 23rd SEPTEMBER AT 5:00PM - ONLINE
With high ceilings and ample light this beautiful home has only one adjoining wall and is situated in a boutique complex opposite the ANU and on the edge of the CBD. Superior quality and designed to embrace easy living, it is perfect for those looking for a home in a premium location with nothing left to do. Features include large separate living and dining areas, beautiful new central kitchen with quality appliances, large bedrooms plus double garage with remote access. Surrounded by mature plants and flowering trees which are looked after by the body corporate, this is a wonderful opportunity for the live-in owner, investor or downsizer.
- Three large bedrooms with BIRs, master with ensuite and balcony, third bedroom with balcony
- Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling throughout
- New kitchen with Bosch appliances and walk in pantry
- Separate living and dining areas
- High ceilings
- Separate laundry with courtyard access
- Crim-safe screens to all doors and windows and censor activated alarm system
- Additional powder room downstairs
- Excellent storage throughout
- Front and rear courtyards
- Double garage complemented by ample off street visitor parking
- Well maintained complex
- City edge 800 metres
- ANU directly across the road(100 metres )
- Braddon Dining precinct 1.1km
- O'Connor Shops 1.1km
- Lake 1.7km
- National Botanic gardens a short stroll away
- On the corner of three major bus routes
- Rates: $702 per quarter
- Strata: $1,104 per quarter
- Potential rental return: $900+ per week
There is currently no sale history available for 9/60 Boldrewood Street.
9/60 Boldrewood Street TURNER, ACT 2612 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Black Mountain School.
|0.99 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|1.01 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.01 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.14 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.53 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.74 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.86 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|2.36 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|2.43 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|2.62 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
9/60 Boldrewood Street is located within the suburb of Turner, which has a population of 4,047, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2 people.