Walking distance to great local hotspots, schools and facilities, this fantastic single level townhouse will excite first home buyers, downsizers and investors looking for great value and a place to make their own.
Inside, the home is open plan with a north-facing living room and a great layout that you'll love putting your own touches on to refresh as you see fit. Outside are two great spaces, a small private courtyard out front and a larger enclosed yard out back with a paved area and shade sail, perfect for barbecues and morning coffee. The beautiful established gardens are mostly evergreen natives with large blossoming trees out front which are all extremely water wise however, irrigation makes everything very low maintenance indeed.
All the conveniences of Erindale Shopping Centre are within walking distance. Restaurants, cafes, retail stores and a Woolworths. Active Leisure Centre pool and gymnasium, Vikings Club and various medical services. For anything else, South.Point Tuggeranong is 10 minutes away and you can be in Civic in 20.
This home is in such a great location and has plenty of scope for you to make it yours. First home buyers, investors and downsizers will all want to take a look here, so make sure you contact Andrew Curren to arrange a viewing today!
At a glance:
- Single story townhouse in lovely quiet complex and great location
- 2 Bedrooms with built-in robes
- 1 Bathroom with bath, freestanding shower and separate toilet
- Open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining
- North-facing lounge with large windows and sliding doors to rear yard
- Kitchen with electric stove and dishwasher
- North-facing living room
- Fujitsu split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- 2 x wall heaters (hallway and lounge)
- Carpet throughout, cork to kitchen
- Private front courtyard
- Rear yard north-facing with paved entertaining area, shade sail, established gardens
- Front and rear yards are low maintenance, established water wise gardens with irrigation
- Foxtel dish
- Single carport with additional parking space side-by-side
- Extra lockable storage unit in carport
- Secure yard for pets or children, side gate in rear yard
- Plenty of off-street parking
- Attached on one side only
- Walk to Erindale Shopping Centre, 12 minutes
- Walk to various local schools
- South.Point Tuggeranong, 10 minutes
- Woden Town Centre, 13 minutes
- Canberra CBD, 20 minute drive
- Bus stop, 4 minute walk
- Catchment area for Wanniassa Hills PS, Wanniassa HS, Erindale College
Land Tax: $2,566
Strata: $406.24 per quarter
Possible rent: $420 - $440 per week
Property Type: Townhouse
Floor area: 81m2 approx.
Car spaces: Single carport + single parking space
There is currently no sale history available for 9/50 Embling Street.
9/50 Embling Street WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Erindale College.
|0.32 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|0.80 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|0.81 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|0.81 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|0.90 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.10 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.28 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.61 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.74 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.98 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
9/50 Embling Street is located within the suburb of Wanniassa, which has a population of 7,512, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.6 people.