Easy care living in a desirable location is just the beginning when it comes to this great townhouse, packed with features that will entice its very lucky new owners.
In the beautiful and very popular Weston Creek suburb of Duffy, the property is located just metres away from the Narrabundah Hill reserve, while enjoying the convenience of the local shops practically across the road, primary school and large oval within walking distance, and Cooleman Court commercial and retail stores, cafés and restaurants just a 5-minute drive away approx).
The front the two-storey property with its large sloping roof is neat and understated, and the sense of privacy is immediately apparent. The front courtyard is surrounded by a high hedged wall providing a peaceful and secluded outdoor space. On entering the home, which has been updated throughout, there is a spacious lounge room with cosy open fire, exposed brick walls and floor-to-ceiling windows looking out to the front courtyard. The rear of the home faces north, and abundant use of glass invites in natural light in the spacious open-plan kitchen/meals area and separate dining room. The kitchen is white, light and fantastic – it has been renovated with Corian benchtops and loads of built-in cabinetry. These living areas and the adjoining laundry all have direct access to the large, private backyard with lovely established gardens, paved entertainment area, and garden shed.
Upstairs is the bathroom and three bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes and floor-to-ceiling north-facing windows and access to the newly completed balcony that runs the length of the rear of the home on this level.
The exposed brick accents, large tile flooring in the living areas and soft carpeting in the sleeping areas are the perfect combination for a practical and comfortable lifestyle with warm ambience. Ducted heating and reverse-cycle cooling, and a double garage with automatic door and internal access complete this fantastic offering.
- Great location in popular Duffy, close to nature, shops and schools
- Easy care, updated throughout, very neat, light-filled living spaces
- Formal living room with open fireplace, formal dining room, great kitchen/meals area
- Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and direct access to full-length rear balcony
- Private front courtyard/large rear yard with lovely gardens, paved entertainment area
- Ducted heating, reverse-cycle cooling
- Double garage (oversized) with insulated automatic door and internal access
- Substantial attic storage upstairs
- Separate toilets upstairs and downstairs
- Newly (rebuilt) upper verandah
- Beautiful views over rear reserve towards Black Mountain
- Pull down awnings over the verandah provide sun protection/shade in summer
- Great northerly aspect providing sun filled yard and rooms for winter sun
- Quiet, small townhouse development with mostly owner residents
- Ideal first home or investment opportunity
- Rental appraisal of $600 to $620 per week
Living Size: 132m2
Block Size: 352m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2,336 p.a (approx.)
Body Corporate Fees: $1,953 p.a (approx.)
The Townhouse at 9/30 Eungella Street DUFFY, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $785,000 on 2 September 2021.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
9/30 Eungella Street DUFFY, ACT 2611 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Duffy Primary.
|0.49 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.72 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.89 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.02 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|2.15 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.31 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.59 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.70 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.74 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.80 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
9/30 Eungella Street is located within the suburb of Duffy, which has a population of 3,162, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.7 people.