Stunning as new four bedroom townhouse located in a quiet tree lined street with only a five minute walk to the Dickson shopping precinct, local schools and light rail.
The 176sqm of internal living offers an open plan sunlit lounge, dining and kitchen area which leads out through double glass sliding doors to a quiet and secluded entertaining area. On this entry level there is also a good sized study/fourth bedroom with built-in robe, European laundry and separate powder room.
Head upstairs to a further three bedrooms, the master with spacious ensuite and walk-in robe, secondary bedrooms all of good size with built-in robes and large main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
On the lower level is the fully secure extra large double garage with auto door, offering a multi purpose space for significant storage or even a home gym set up.
A wonderful opportunity to secure a lovely townhouse in a fantastic inner north location.
- Custom kitchen with stone benches, soft close draws and breakfast bar
- Fisher & Paykel appliances including dishwasher, built in oven and gas cooktop
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Three additional bedrooms all spacious and with build-in robes
- Floor to ceiling tiles in main bathroom and ensuite
- Intercom security system
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling throughout
- Rinnai instantaneous hot water
- LED downlights throughout
- Auto panel lift door to extra large double garage with internal access
- Front and rear courtyards
- Secluded veggie patch and storage shed
The Townhouse at 9/21 Hope Street DICKSON, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $855,000 on 12 May 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
9/21 Hope Street DICKSON, ACT 2602 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Daramalan College.
|0.24 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|0.58 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|0.62 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.80 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|0.80 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.06 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.07 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.14 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.28 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.47 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
9/21 Hope Street is located within the suburb of Dickson, which has a population of 2,149, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.3 people.