In a superb location only metres from a wide array of cafes, restaurants, clubs, sports facilities and public transport, plus Cooleman Court Shopping Centre literally at your doorstep, this immaculately-presented home is instantly appealing.
This two bedroom ensuite apartment located on the upper level of this tightly-held, boutique development incorporates an open-plan design plus a sunny north facing balcony with pleasing treetop views. Seamlessly connecting with the living areas, the well-equipped kitchen features granite bench tops and stainless steel appliances.
Both bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes with the main offering its own ensuite bathroom. The main bathroom is of a very generous size including a separate shower and full-sized bathtub. Reverse cycle split system, intercom building entry access and secure basement car parking for two vehicles (side by side) all make for an easy lifestyle or investment choice.
- ‘Northpoint’ boutique development
- Located on the second storey with secure intercom access
- Light-filled, open-plan living areas
- Modern and well-equipped kitchen
- Granite benchtops and stainless steel dishwasher
- North facing balcony with treetop views
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Ensuite to main bedroom
- Large main bathroom with separate shower and full-sized bathtub
- Laundry in the main bathroom
- Reverse cycle split system
- Modern flooring throughout
- 2 basement car spaces (side by side)
- Storage room (6m2) in basement carpark with sturdy, built-in floor to ceiling shelving on one side
- Located across the road from Cooleman Court
- Walking distance to a variety of cafes, restaurants, clubs and sporting facilities
- Public transport easily accessible
- Rental potential of $450 to $500 per week
Living Size: 87m2 plus balcony 8m2 (approx.)
Rates: $1,723 p.a (approx.)
Body Corporate Fees: $4,378 p.a (approx.)
There is currently no sale history available for 9/2 Namatjira Drive.
9/2 Namatjira Drive WESTON, ACT 2611 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Jude's Primary.
|0.65 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|0.81 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.27 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.28 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.33 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.43 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.77 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.79 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.86 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.05 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
9/2 Namatjira Drive is located within the suburb of Weston, which has a population of 3,576, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.