• New Door Properties is proud to present 9/17 Pickup Close, Casey, ACT. With elevated positioning, located on a quiet street with no through traffic, this property offers views across the Gungahlin valley to the rear and a master suite that overlooks the reserve to the front.
The perfect investment or live in opportunity, this home features 3 double sized bedrooms upstairs, each with built in robes, and the master suite enjoying a spacious ensuite. Downstairs you'll find split level living, with quality inclusions and multiple entertaining areas for all of the family.
Both the main and ensuite bathrooms feature floor to ceiling tiles and modern colour tones, offset by feature tiles.
Individual reverse cycle air conditioning units mean you can control the zones - ducted heating and cooling for the bedrooms upstairs and one system dedicated to the downstairs living space. Low maintenance outdoor entertaining areas, lots of internal storage and double lock up garage, complete this perfect lock and leave home.
Positioned within a sought-after neighbourhood, a short distance to parklands, playgrounds, local shops, schools, Casey Market Town and the Gungahlin Town Centre.
3 beds | 2.5 baths | 2 car space
• Three bedrooms all with BIR
• Modern kitchen with gas cooking and ample of storage
• Internal full laundry with access to the rear courtyard
• Separate downstairs powder room
• Two reverse cycle heating and cooling units
• Security system
• Outdoor entertaining area at the front and rear of the townhouse
• Double lock up car garage
• Close proximity to Casey Marketplace
• This is an ideal family home in a coveted leafy community
• Effortless stroll to Spring bank Rise playground and Casey dog park
• Land Tax $575.00 (approx.) per quarter. Applicable only if the property is tenanted.
• Strata Fees $465.00 (approx.) per quarter.
• Floor area: 144.00 m2 (approx.)
• Double Garage: 38 m2 (approx.)
• EER: 6 Stars
Disclaimer: New Door Properties and the vendor cannot warrant the accuracy of the information provided and will not accept any liability for loss or damage for any errors or misstatements in the information. Some images may be digitally styled/furnished for illustration purposes. Images and floor plans should be treated as a guide only. Purchasers should rely on their own independent inquiries or contact the agent for more information.
There is currently no sale history available for 9/17 Pickup Close.
9/17 Pickup Close CASEY, ACT 2913 has 11 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|1.57 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.72 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.79 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.63 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.16 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.63 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.96 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.10 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|4.21 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.21 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
9/17 Pickup Close is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.