1 / 34
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Tucked away in a quiet cul de sac and sought after pocket of Bruce, this gorgeous four bedroom home is one of just ten townhouses in the prestigious Gossan Ridge complex. Nestled amongst native trees and shrubbery, a property within this tightly held position does not come to market often.
We are sure this residence will have a wide appeal, from professionals and retirees to families looking for something unique and special. Immaculately presented throughout, it is evident that the home has only had the one owner. Showcasing quality modern improvements including carpets, floors, curtains, paint and of course a fantastic kitchen. Well suited to modern living, this floorplan is generous and well thought out. Designed so each of the living areas and the master bedroom all have north facing floor to ceiling windows that welcome an abundance of natural light. A seamless extension of the home is the covered deck, spanning the from one end of the house to the other and offering you the perfect place to enjoy watching the Brindabella Mountain Range come alive as the sun sets. Complete with three additional bedrooms, two bathrooms, full size laundry and double car garage this home is not only functional but presents a truly remarkable opportunity for the next owner.
Overlooking parkland, you will really enjoy the benefits of nature on your doorstep when the kangaroos come grazing. Known to be a quiet and safe environment by the Mugglestone Place community. Yet you still have complete convenience to local amenities. Located within proximity to the Jamison Mall, Churches of various faiths, Radford College, Ginninderra College, and University of Canberra. Lake Ginninderra is only a short distance away if one likes walking, cycling, or just feeding the ducks.
- Perfectly positioned in a sought after and tightly held cul de sac
- A functional floorplan with spacious open plan living rooms
- Floor to ceiling windows on the northern side of the house
- An abundance of natural light filling the home
- Panoramic views across Belconnen to Brindabella Mountain Range
- Modern renovated kitchen with great storage and breakfast bar
- Quality stainless steel appliances included gas cooktop
- North facing covered deck that extends the length of the property
- Master suite is segregated with walk-in robe, ensuite and deck access
- Three additional bedrooms are a nice size and all have built-in robes
- Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating throughout
- Native trees and shrubbery surrounding the property
- Sensor lights install around the perimeter of the house
- Automatic double car garage with internal access and storage space
- Additional features including security system and ducted vacuum
- Proximity to Jamison Mall and popular community venues
- Great local school options and public transportation available
- Nature at your doorstep with parkland across the road
- Children's playground just down the road from home
- Great location, much loved community that is sure to be missed
There is currently no sale history available for 9/17 Mugglestone Place.
9/17 Mugglestone Place BRUCE, ACT 2617 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra High.
|0.53 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|0.80 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|0.89 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.08 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.13 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.78 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|2.57 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|2.91 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|3.26 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|3.26 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
9/17 Mugglestone Place is located within the suburb of Bruce, which has a population of 6,997, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.3 people.