1 / 16
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Morning walks around the lake, hiking or biking the reserves by the river, your choice of cafes for Sunday brunch and a cruisy Canberra commute. This apartment is great and the location here can’t be beaten!
Anyone looking for a well-considered, quiet apartment in a top location will love living here! Practically on the banks of Lake Tuggeranong this home is a stone’s throw from the water, close to nature trails, a gym and pool, green spaces, swimming holes, shops and cafes. South.Point Tuggeranong is literally around the corner and you can drive to Woden in under 15 minutes via Athlon Drive. It’s the perfect home base from which to enjoy an easy-going lifestyle.
Inside, the apartment is modern and well designed. The central living space is open with the kitchen dividing the room creating two living areas. The home is flanked by two balconies. One faces west to the mountains and is made private by large trees and a solid balustrade - a lovely spot for sunsets and drinks. The other faces east and catches all the lovely morning sun.
Allowing for maximum privacy, the bedrooms are either side of the apartment and both feature built-in robes, near-new carpet and similar feature wallpaper which is a striking pop of colour. Both the ensuite and main bathroom are quite spacious for an apartment, with floor to ceiling tiles and modern finishes.
Other features of this great home include new timber laminate flooring to the living room, split system a/c in both the living and master bedroom plus a substantial storage room inside the apartment which is extremely handy. There’s an intercom for guests and internal access to the building from the remote operated, secure basement where you have two side-by-side car spots and more storage in the form of a secure storage shed.
First home buyers, couples and singles will want to be quick with this one! Andrew Curren is ready to hear from you so make sure you call today!
At a glance:
- 2 segregated bedrooms with built-in robes, 2 very spacious bathrooms
- 2 living spaces with the kitchen in the middle
- Balcony’s at both ends of the central living space let in loads of light
- Balcony’s are covered and protected from the weather
- Kitchen island with stone benchtops
- Omega stainless steel appliances: electric oven and cooktop, dishwasher
- Brand new timber laminate flooring to living space
- Recently updated carpet in bedrooms
- European laundry in main bathroom * dryer included with sale *
- Block out roman blinds plus additional dual blockout and sheer roller blinds on windows
- Downlights throughout
- Split system air conditioners in lounge and master bedroom
- First floor apartment, no lift
- Easy internal building access to basement
- Secure, remote access to garaging
- Two basement car spots next to each other plus enclosed storage shed
- Walking distance to Government Offices and South.Point Tuggeranong
- Walking distance to Pine Island Reserve, Lake Tuggeranong, biking and bush walking trails
- Woden Town Centre, 14 minute drive
- Canberra CBD, 22 minute drive
- Bus interchange, 17 minute walk
- Close to restaurants, cafes, retail, gym, pool, and skate park
Body Corporate: $889.60 per quarter
Rates - $1,988.29 p/a
Land Tax - $2,576.72
Property Type: Apartment
Car spaces: Two car spaces, side-by-side
There is currently no sale history available for 9/102 Athlon Drive.
9/102 Athlon Drive GREENWAY, ACT 2900 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lake Tuggeranong College.
|0.55 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|2.28 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.30 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|2.48 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.68 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|2.69 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.69 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.80 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.95 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|3.02 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
9/102 Athlon Drive is located within the suburb of Greenway, which has a population of 1,894, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2 people.