This single level 4 bedroom family home is only minutes to Sunshine Bay Primary School and a short walk to Caseys Beach.
- Modern spacious kitchen includes dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space.
- Open plan living area with A/C leading out to a large covered entertainers deck big enough for all the family.
- Four good size bedrooms, all with BIR's.
- New hot water service.
- New carport at front of property and a large workshop with storage at rear of property.
- Easy care gardens front and back.
This home is priced to sell and won't last on today's market. Move straight in or a great investment!
Currently tenanted for $450 p/w with awesome tenants.
There is currently no sale history available for 8A Lisa Place.
8A Lisa Place SUNSHINE BAY, NSW 2536 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Sunshine Bay Public School.
8A Lisa Place is located within the suburb of Sunshine Bay, which has a population of 1,221, a median age of 55 and an average household density of 2.2 people.