1 / 29
Flemings Young are proud to be given the exclusive opportunity to sell 'WHEOGO'. Consisting of approx.341Ha (843 acres) of highly productive land just under 40km west of Grenfell which has been passed down through three generations.
- Twenty four Year old hardiplank 'Lloyds' home
- Four Good sized bedrooms
- Master has walk in robe & ensuite
- Formal lounge & dining areas
- Spacious kitchen with ample bench & storage space
- Slow combustion wood fire & S/S heating & cooling
- 157,000 Fresh water storage
- Three Bay metal garage
843* acres separated into two portions feature:
- Two Large machinery sheds
- Seven dams & 1 good spring
- 97% Arable
- Divided into fourteen paddocks
- Approx. 600mm annual rainfall
- Highly productive light red soils
- 250 Acres of Barley
- Good fencing throughout
- Sheep yards
- Majority of the country has not been farmed for a number of years, currently running around 900 sheep
Now it is time for a new chapter to be written for its next owners. Don't miss your chance to purchase prime land which presents a blank canvas for a mixed range of farming potential. Call NOW!
Call Nick Or Mat with your enquiry or to arrange a private viewing.
There is currently no sale history available for 893 Deaths Lane.
893 Deaths Lane is located within the suburb of Grenfell, which has a population of 2,573, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.1 people.