1 / 30
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Set within 68 Hectares (approx.) of grazing land, 30 minute's drive (approx.) from Canberra City - a sensational lifestyle opportunity presents at 89 Haskins Way, Gundaroo.
Petrichor Farm comprises of an outstanding architectural designed residence, event space and the original (lovingly restored) 1960's cottage.
Enjoy the ultimate in privacy and seclusion at 'Petrichor Farm', a unique rural holding.
The newly constructed residence is impeccably appointed throughout with generous spaces, high ceilings, timber floors and supreme quality fittings and fixtures. The sprawling residence over 512m2 (approx.) includes formal and informal living, five bedrooms, including a superb master suit, 4.5 ensuite/bathrooms, rumpus, library, wine cellar, cinema room, gym, sauna and a triple garage.
With its excellent farming facilities and infrastructure Petrichor Farm has been created without compromise.
Peacefully positioned, yet conveniently close to Sutton and Gundaroo villages and a 30 minutes' drive to Canberra, this is one of the most exceptional offerings in the rural vicinity.
Peacefully overlooking the rolling pastures of the valley's to Canberra, an outstanding opportunity to live a luxury lifestyle many dream of, but few get to experience.
- 30 Minute's drive from Canberra Centre
- Gundaroo and Sutton Villages are a short drive away
- 68.15 Hectares (approx.)
- Privately positioned
- 7 dams
- 4 main paddocks
- Tesla charger
- Shearing shed and cattle yards
- Timber posts and decking at events venue and large timber posts at the new house - sourced from an old timber bridge
- 1800's old well located on the property, remnants of the old stone cottage also remain
- Creek running behind the shearing shed has remanets of gold fossicking, dating back to the gold rush in Gundaroo around the 1870's
- Pastures have been improved and currently around 12.14 hectares (approx.) are sown to ryegrass
- Comprehensive irrigation plan for the property
- Drinking water storage tank 130,000L
- Bore water storage tank is 130,000L
- Ironbark timber fencing
Main property: 387.79m2 living and 124.96m2 (cinema and garage) basement approx.
- Architecturally designed property
- Blackbutt hardwood timber to the exterior
- Aluminium external ribbed cladding
- Wee Jasper Blue Stone feature rock and timber walls
- Landscaped grounds
- Irrigated lawn areas
- Newly constructed five bedroom residence
- Formal lounge and dining room with feature two way fireplace - fireplace manufactured in Rhone-Alpes, France. Fireplace ducted in two locations (hallway and kitchen)
- Entrance gallery
- Family and Meals area opening onto covered entertainment deck with the most outstanding outlook
- Seamless kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, hot, cold and sparkling water tap, oven and gas cooking
- Walk-in butlers pantry with sink, oven, microwave, vintec plus separate pantry area
- Study/library with built-in-cabinetry
- Large master suit with extensive robes and beautiful outlook
- Ensuite with free standing bath and separate toilet
- Bedroom 5 with two way ensuite/powder room and built-in-robe
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with access to main bathroom which is a clever 3 way design
- Rumpus room
- Hickory engineered timber flooring
- In-slab hydronic heating
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cool
- Double glazed windows
- LED lights
- Electric blinds
- External gym room with bathroom, sauna and kitchenette
- Canturf Canberra blend turfed grounds
- All bathrooms with Argento marble tiled floors and feature wall, all vanity tops are recycled timber
- Large, well equipped laundry with marble tiled floor
- Theatre room
- Walk-in Cellar with timber from the recycled timber bridge, designed from old mining and warfare tunnels. Copper from a barber shop in Braddon
- Powder room
- 3 car garage, fully lined and polished concrete floors
Event Space: A large amount of interest for Weddings/functions at this venue
- Nestled in the grounds of the property, Surrounded by the paddocks and original shearing shed
- Fully automatic irrigation system
- Capacity for 120 sit down and 150 cocktail
- Beautiful open plan space, opening onto deck and a feature fireplace
- Fully equipped bar and commercial kitchen including 10 tray combi oven and brand new dishwasher
- Heli-pad for the ultimate wedding arrival
- Bathroom facilities
- Function and event space all approved by Yass Valley Council
- DA approved for glamping on the property
- Carpark with turning circle, including disabled facilities
1960's cottage: (approved by Yass Valley Council as a serviced apartment)
- Recently refurbished
- Beautiful deck with outdoor bath
- Two bedrooms
- Open plan living
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Potential to subdivide further if property was re-zoned into an Eco Tourist facility
- DA for glamping - allowing for 136 individual tents on site, opportunity to use property as more of a facility and generate further income
- No current events booked in at the facility due to covid-19 and the sale.
- Current vendors for catering are happy to continue to provide service for future events
- Truffle trees are well suited to the property grounds (initial testing and soil reports carried out).
How to get to Petrichor Farm:
Put 89 Haskins Way, Gundaroo in GPS or;
Take the Federal Highway (approx. 34ks from Canberra City)
Left turn onto Shingle Hill Way (approx. 7k's) then left onto Haskins Way
Follow Haskins way (approx. 3 ks) to the properties entrance
Petrichor Farm sign at Shingle Hill Way, and on Haskins Way at property entrance.
The land value history at 89 Haskins Way GUNDAROO, NSW 2620 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $None.
There is currently no sale history available for 89 Haskins Way.
89 Haskins Way is located within the suburb of Gundaroo, which has a population of 1,146, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.8 people.