1 / 29
Auction Location: Henley Property, 1 Gippsland Street.
89 Gippsland Street is proudly presented by Dani Kell of Henley Property.
Situated on a large 1002m2 block in the heart of Jindabyne is this large immaculately presented family home. The floorplan comprises of 5 bedrooms and an office, 3 bathrooms, living area and kitchen dining area overlooking the backyard and reserve.
The original three bedroom home has been extended to suit a growing families space requirements with wrap around veranda to bring the outside in. The home has been set up for entertaining with a covered BBQ area including fan and big screen TV as well a 10m heated pool.
This home is offered to market for the first time and is a must inspect.
Please note that due to COVID restrictions we can only offer one by one private inspections. Inspection times are flexible so please call Dani on 0425 873 587 to book. If you are not feeling well please stay at home and will offer a virtual walk through instead.
- Five bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Two reverse cycle airconditioning units
- Gas powered hydronic central heating with radiators
- Gas fireplace in living room
- Master Bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite opening on to large deck with fan
- Ceiling fans in all rooms and outdoor areas
- 10m pool with solar heating
- Two Rinnai instant gas hot water systems for each part of the house
- Double car garage with internal access and electric door.
- Garage door can be closed from living area
- Single car/boot storage
- Large block
There is currently no sale history available for 89 Gippsland Street.
89 Gippsland Street JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jindabyne Central School.
89 Gippsland Street is located within the suburb of Jindabyne, which has a population of 2,629, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.