Flemings Harden is pleased to present 89 Clarke Street, Harden to the market for sale.
Featuring a large shed and a derelict two bedroom fibro house this 1525sqm* block is located on a corner block only 250m* to the local public school, this property provides an excellent development opportunity, ideally positioned in the heart of Harden.
- Large 10mx12m* shed with power, high ceiling and concrete flooring
- Attached to two older sheds for more storage
- Derelict fibro house
- Fruit trees and easy care lawns
- 1525sqm* corner block with subdivision potential (STCA)
- Located 250m* to local public school, 1.4km* to Harden shopping precinct and 1.1km* to local hospital
- Block is connected to power, water and town sewer
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Flemings Harden.
All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
* = approximate
STCA = Subject to Council Approval
There is currently no sale history available for 89 Clarke Street.
89 Clarke Street HARDEN, NSW 2587 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Murrumburrah Public School.
89 Clarke Street is located within the suburb of Harden, which has a population of 2,030, a median age of 50 and an average household density of 2.2 people.