Astounding example of a period home, 88 Bradley Street is sure to impress.
Perfectly situated a few minutes walk to the main street, this home suits those looking for a character home in Goulburn's CBD the location couldn't get much better.
* 3 Generous size bedrooms with built in robes
* Optional 4th bedroom or teenagers retreat
* Wonderful period features including high skirtings, timber floors, patterned ceilings, Colored glass windows & fireplace just to name a few
* Stunning bathroom with double basin
* Underfloor ducted central heating & R/C Air conditioner
* 5kw solar system
* Functional Kitchen with large pantry French doors leading out to back yard area
* Private and established hedges, trees and shrubs
* Set on 572m2
* Secure backyard
* Rear access to double garage
* Exterior toilet perfect for entertaining
Properties like this are sought after yet rarely found.
The House at 88 Bradley Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $460,000 on 20 January 2012.
88 Bradley Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Goulburn Public School.
|0.32 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.63 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|0.78 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.92 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.99 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|1.22 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
|1.40 km||Trinity Catholic College||Clinton Street, Goulburn 2580|
|1.46 km||Goulburn North Public School||Union St, Goulburn North 2580|
|1.48 km||Goulburn South Public School||Addison St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.88 km||Goulburn East Public School||Eleanor St, Goulburn 2580|
88 Bradley Street is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.