Attention first home buyers, downsizers or investors, If you are looking for a modern apartment in a fabulous location, this opportunity is not one to be missed.
Ready to move in and enjoy, this spacious one bedroom apartment offers floating floorboards and modern finishes throughout this light filled floor plan. Spacious master bedroom includes a large walk-in wardrobe and access to the balcony. Comfortable open plan kitchen, living and dining area has a seamless flow out to the spacious balcony which offers a great space to entertain outdoors. Offering full access to the complex outdoor grass amenity including barbecue and seating, along with a pool. This apartment offers a lifestyle we're sure you will love.
Centred in a prime location within Harrison, this apartment offers you quick transportation via the tram to the Gungahlin Market Place or into Canberra City itself. As well as local amenities including cafes, grocery stores, salons and more- all within walking distance.
As an owner occupier or investor, we are sure this spacious apartment will have wide appeal to couples, singles or downsizers.
• Positioned in the Fusion Apartment complex
• Located on the first floor with lift access
• Spacious and functional one bedroom floorplan
• Modern kitchen with good storage
• Electric fireplace located in the heart of the living room
• Spacious main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe with access to balcony
• European laundry integrated into main bathroom
• Open plan living area opens onto the spacious covered balcony
• Split system installed in the living area
• Allocated parking in the carpark, along with convenient street parking
• Full access to outdoor grass amenity including barbecue and seating
• Complex pool will be enjoyed leading to summer
• Fabulous location walking distance to tram stop
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
There is currently no sale history available for 88/148 Flemington Road.
88/148 Flemington Road HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|0.58 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|0.77 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.50 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.71 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.71 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.81 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.04 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|4.07 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.30 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.59 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
88/148 Flemington Road is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.