Auction Location: on site
Combining style and sophistication with spectacular views of Canberra's iconic Black Mountain Tower and Arboretum, this modern townhouse epitomises low key luxury and modern design.
Ideally located with shops, schools, nature parks and recreation facilities on your doorstep, it's the perfect package for young families and professionals seeking a step above the rest, or savvy investors looking to build their portfolio.
Sunny and north facing, this townhouse is bathed in natural light. Stylish oak floors and sleek finishes create a spacious and inviting open living and dining area. Double glass sliding doors open onto the timber deck and landscaped gardens, perfect for entertaining friends or enjoying a glass of wine as the sun sets on the incredible vista.
Budding chefs will love the state-of-the-art kitchen featuring Miele appliances with gas cooktop, Caesarstone benchtops, soft-touch drawers and large eat-in kitchen peninsula.
The stunning hardwood floating staircase adds instant wow factor and leads up to the spacious master bedroom that includes wall-to-wall built-in robe and luxury ensuite fitted with floor-to-ceiling tiles and elegant cabinetry. Two additional double bedrooms include built-in robes and are serviced by a large modern family bathroom with a sumptuous deep bath.
Laurana Terraces is a boutique development with a real sense of community, including outdoor sitting areas, community vegetable gardens and secure parking and storage.
Minutes from the CBD, and Cooleman Court, you've also got the best of the outdoors with Stromlo Forest Park, the Stromlo Aquatic Centre the Cotter and Molonglo River close by.
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to make this townhouse your own.
- Spacious light-filled 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse
- Open plan living and dining space with oak flooring and stylish decor
- State-of-the-art kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops and stainless-steel Miele appliances with gas cooking and hot water
- Large, landscaped courtyard with entertaining deck and mountain views
- Oversized master bedroom with built-in robe and luxury ensuite
- Two additional large bedrooms with built-in robes
- Spacious family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Split system heating and cooling to living areas and every bedroom
- Secure keyless entry to townhouse
- Secure underground parking with tandem parking for two cars and lockable storage
- Tightly held complex with edible community gardens
- Minutes from nature parks, recreation facilities, shops, restaurants and cafes
- Living space: 106m2
- Courtyard: 28m2
- Complex built: 2017
- Rates: $2010 per annum
- Land tax: $2430 per annum (if applicable)
- Body corporate: $778 per quarter
- EER: 6 Stars
- Rental estimate: $680 - $720 per week
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this advertisement, LJ HOOKER TUGGERANONG does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Figures quoted above are approximate values based on available information. We encourage prospective parties to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
87 Woodberry Avenue COOMBS, ACT 2611 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Wednesday May 18 from 05:00pm.
There is currently no sale history available for 87 Woodberry Avenue.
87 Woodberry Avenue COOMBS, ACT 2611 has 17 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|0.36 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.64 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.66 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.75 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.92 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.06 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.50 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|3.69 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|3.84 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|3.90 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
87 Woodberry Avenue is located within the suburb of Coombs, which has a population of 1,811, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.7 people.