Auction 11:30am 27/02/2021
Designed and built in the early 90's, 87 O'Connor Circuit showcases striking Tudor style architecture.
Perfectly positioned on an elevated 1,112m2 block, this home soaks up uninterrupted views of the Brindabellas, Tuggeranong Hill & the Tuggeranong Valley.
Beautifully renovated while maintaining the original Tudor aesthetic, this impeccable five-bedroom home is spread across three levels, offering an abundance of indoor and outdoor space. Of the home's many talking points, the private west facing spa with unparalleled views is sure to capture your attention.
The master bedroom is segregated on the main floor and features a north facing bay window, walk in robe, renovated ensuite and direct access to the expansive deck.
The modern and spacious kitchen provides a highly functional area for the discerning chef with gas cooking, pyrolytic oven and the quietest rangehood you can find!
A renovated laundry, guest powder room and large living room complete the middle section.
The lower level can be segregated and provides a multifunctional option allowing extra flexibility for changing future needs.
This area can also be accessed separately, offering direct parking from Ievers Street. Such a set up offers potential to provide a separate revenue stream or relative accommodation.
The top floor provides three large bedrooms, a bathroom, and a separate toilet. These spaces can be used for work or study and provide another level of flexibility should "working from home" be desired or necessary.
The unique tri level design will be sure to suit an extended or growing family looking for multiple, flexible living spaces.
• One of Calwell's most unique and one-of-a-kind homes
• Architecturally designed and modified to entertain
• 180 Degree uninterrupted views of Tuggeranong Hill, Tuggeranong Valley and the Brindabellas
• New carpet throughout
• Various ceiling heights up to 4.2m
• 5 generous sized bedrooms
• Large master bedroom with spacious walk in robe, bay window and ensuite
• Renovated kitchen with island bench and ample storage
• Kitchen Renovation includes:
- Schweigen silent rangehood
- 40mm stone bench top
- German made Bosch appliances (Gas cooktop, Pyrolytic multi-function oven, Dishwasher)
- Oliveri pull down sink mixer above two deep stainless steel Franke sinks.
• Built-in table and seats in meals area with hidden storage below
• Built-in queen-size bed frame (bed 2)
• A spacious rumpus room/ self-contained granny flat with kitchenette, bathroom and gym
• Over 100m² of upper and lower deck
• Open tread timber staircase
• Wooden floors on main living area
• Bay windows
• Private spa and outdoor shower
• U shaped driveway (driveway/ off street parking for additional 5 cars)
• High speed line-of-sight internet available through existing Signal Company asset.'
• Easy access to great walking and running trails
• Alarm system installed
• Large double garage
• Complete landscaping with water feature
• Garden shed
- New split system Fujitsu AC (master bedroom, living room, Bed 2)
- Ducted gas heating
- 2 x Fireplaces
Stats. *Figures below are approximate.
Year built: 1992
Land: 1,112 m2
UV: $356,000 *
Rates: $2,741 p.a*
Land tax: $3,772 p.a* (Only paid if rented)
There is currently no sale history available for 87 O'Connor Circuit.
87 O'Connor Circuit CALWELL, ACT 2905 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Calwell Primary.
|0.48 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|0.92 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.10 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.57 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.59 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|1.62 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.97 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.25 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.29 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.36 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
87 O'Connor Circuit is located within the suburb of Calwell, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.8 people.