This South West facing light filled apartment on level 6 in Mezzo boasts a contemporary colour palette and sleek design. Accompanied by luxurious resort style facilities this apartment is one not to be missed.
- Two segregated bedrooms both with built in wardrobe
- 69 sqm of internal living space + 8 sqm balcony
- Well-appointed galley kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliance
- Generous utility cupboard
- Two basement car spaces with storage cage and lift access
- Split system air conditioning
- Pool, alfresco dining, BBQ and Library
- Built by reputable POD Projects
- 130 apartments in total
- Built in 2018
- Rental estimate $540 - $570 per week
Strata fees $1,578.50 per quarter
Rates: $366 per quarter
Land Tax: $422.09 per quarter - If rented out
The Apartment at 87/77 Gozzard Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $419,950 on 17 January 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
87/77 Gozzard Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|0.42 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.11 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.87 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.02 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.07 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.07 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.20 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.38 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.40 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.43 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
87/77 Gozzard Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.