1 / 20
Land Agribusiness Water Development (LAWD) is pleased to present for sale 86 Rothwell’s Road, Sisters Creek (the Property), a prime cropping and high-performance grazing opportunity, in the highly productive region of north-west Tasmania.
Comprising approximately 224 hectares, the Property is benefited by significant annual rainfall, secure water entitlements and associated infrastructure, along with extensive frontage to the Flowerdale River and its various tributaries which flow through the property. This is a prime fattening property.
Key features of the opportunity include:
• A contiguous 224* hectare landholding, comprising 40* hectares of centre pivot irrigation, 92* hectares of hardhose irrigated horticultural cropping and 49* hectares of arable grazing, with the balance comprising support areas (laneways, water storages and improvements) and bushland with suitable timber resources.
• Highly reliable irrigation water includes a water licence (408* megalitres combined), extensive dual frontage (6* kilometres) to the Flowerdale River and multiple water storages, providing year-round water security.
• Undulating topography, improved pastures and average annual rainfall of 1,123* millimetres per annum.
• Excellent operational infrastructure, multiple dams, laneway systems and well-developed fencing infrastructure.
• Structural improvements include extensive rural shedding (packing sheds), multiple barns, two centre pivot irrigators, a four-bedroom main residence and a three-bedroom cottage.
• Highly suitable for the production of intensive horticultural crops (peas, carrots, onions potatoes, beans), grain (wheat, barley, triticale), oilseeds (canola), seed (grasses, brassica), tree crops avocados, macadamias), alkaloids (poppies, hemp, pyrethrum), berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries), cherries (open or undercover) and bulbs (flowers, fillers and trees).
• Strategically located 10* linear kilometres from Wynyard, 25* linear kilometres from Burnie, 42* linear kilometres from Smithton, 66* linear kilometres from Devonport and 134* linear kilometres from Launceston, as well as being close to numerous processing facilities.
• Numerous future growth opportunities, include further development of grazing land to centre pivot irrigation, as well as acquisition of nearby properties to increase scale.
• Offered for sale as a whole, or as two separate lots on a contingent basis (Lot 1 – 159* hectares) and (Lot 2 – 65* hectares).
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING FRIDAY 14 JANUARY AT 12PM (AEDT)
There is currently no sale history available for 86 Rothwell's Road.
86 Rothwell's Road is located within the suburb of Sisters Creek, which has a population of 134, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.9 people.