If you're big on indoor and big on the outdoor's then this is the apartment for you! A fantastic ground floor setting provides for two courtyards, and the rear one is particularly large with plenty of space for plants, a pet and lazy BBQ's with friends. The apartment itself offers a contemporary open plan living with floating timber floors, a generous kitchen, reverse cycle air conditioner and 2.7m high ceilings. The location is superb with the GIO Stadium, the Australian Institute of Sport and University of Canberra all within a short bike ride while the City Centre, Dickson and Belconnen shopping precincts are a short 10min drive away.
- A fantastic ground floor location with pick of two courtyards areas
- Rear courtyard very large with undercover entertaining
- Stainless steel full size Fisher and Paykel oven and dishwasher
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, dryer, intercom access
- North-facing orientation allows plenty of natural light to enter
- Secure underground parking space with lock up storage cage
- Opposite the AIS and close to CIT and Calvary Hospital
- Great first home or ideal for those looking to downsize
- Rental potential of $430-$450/week
- Strata levies: $2,036 per year approx.
- Rates: $1,427 per year approx.
- Land tax: $1,726 per year approx. (if rented only)
Social distancing of 1.5m – 2m must be observed. Please practice good hygiene and refrain from entry if exhibiting any symptoms. We will collect names and contact details of all attendees to allow for contact tracing if required.
The Apartment at 86/1 Braybrooke Street BRUCE, ACT 2617 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $339,800 on 17 September 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
86/1 Braybrooke Street BRUCE, ACT 2617 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Radford College.
|0.85 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.30 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.97 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.17 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|2.21 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.34 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.37 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.37 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.48 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.52 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
86/1 Braybrooke Street is located within the suburb of Bruce, which has a population of 6,997, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.3 people.