LJ Hooker Queanbeyan | Jerrabomberra | Googong is delighted to have been appointed exclusive marketing agent for Woodland Park, a picturesque rural subdivision located off Hoskinstown Road.
Woodland Park encompasses spacious lots, each showcasing the natural beauty and diversity of the Australian landscape. These lots range in size from 47 to 152 hectares (116 to 376 acres), ensuring that residents have ample space to create their dream rural retreat. The subdivision features a harmonious mix of cleared and timbered country, offering a unique blend of open spaces and wooded areas, perfect for various lifestyles and interests.
127 hectares / 315 acres
832 Hoskinstown Road, Bungendore NSW 2621
• Separate entrance off Hoskinstown Road provides added privacy
• Prepared road back to allocated building envelope for all weather access
• Real opportunity to obtain Primary Producer status
• Fully fenced and new on 3 sides
• Outstanding views to both the north and out over the Hoskinstown Plains
• Mix of light timber, scrubby bush, shelter timber pockets and cleared open country
• 5,000m² building envelope with fantastic views
• Fire trail through block allows easy access
• Block has huge potential for further grazing improvement to make this the ideal hobby farm
• Large stock dam
Woodland Park features:
• Unrestricted Freehold Title: Freedom to build your dream home and live your dream life!*
• Rare Opportunity: Large acreages so close to the Nation's Capital that lend themselves to rural pursuits such as grazing, vineyards, equine properties and some with significant timber plantations.
• Sealed Road Access: Woodland Park is easily accessible via sealed roads, ensuring all-weather access to the development.
• Large Building Envelopes: Excellent size building sites ranging between 4,000m² to 5,000m² for you to create your dream home while still having ample room for infrastructure such as sheds,
• Proximity to Bungendore (9 mins): A charming country town known for its historic architecture, vibrant arts community, and scenic rural surroundings.
• Proximity to Queanbeyan (20 mins): A bustling regional centre with a wide array of services, attractions and work opportunities.
*Build subject to QPRC approval.
There is currently no sale history available for 854 Hoskinstown Road.
854 Hoskinstown Road is located within the suburb of Bungendore, which has a population of 4,178, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.9 people.