1 / 19
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Raine & Horne presents an excellent opportunity to acquire "Marella" a highly arable property with a history of cereal cropping and livestock production.
• 472.90 ha approximately 95% arable consisting of rich fertile mixed farming country
• The property is fenced into thirteen paddocks, mainly hinge joint fencing.
• The property is currently carrying 510 adult merino sheep and 300 weaner lambs
• 2020 cropping program totalled 310 ha consisting of 195ha Wheat and 115ha Barley
• Equipped bore that pumps to a tank that reticulates to 13 dams
• Grain shed 18m x 9m with skillion 18m x 6m
• 40 ton silo
• 2 stand shearing shed
• Steel sheep yards
• Timber cattle yards
• Predominately open arable country with a scattering of native gums
• Mainly black self mulching to red loam soils suitable for winter crop production
• 160ha lucerne and clover for hay production
The vendor is maintaining the current cropping program and property management
The vendor will allow early access on the exchange of sale contracts
Located - 78kms west from Young, 50kms east from Temora and 15km south from Quandialla
"Marella" is offered for sale by Expression of Interest closing Wednesday 7th April 2021 at 2pm [ AEDT]
Information memorandum available by contact listing agent
The land value history at 852 Grahams Lane QUANDIALLA, NSW 2721 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $1,420,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 852 Grahams Lane.
852 Grahams Lane is located within the suburb of Quandialla, which has a population of 197, a median age of 50 and an average household density of 2.2 people.