1 / 37
Next Inspection -
Without doubt this stunning property is one of the most exciting opportunities on offer in Kambah. Set on 1316m2 (approx.) and meticulously kept by the owners, it offers quality living, impressive proportions, enchanting gardens which can be savoured from virtually any room, and a prime location for an enviable lifestyle.
Comfortably to the right upon entering the home, sits the first of many living zones. Adorned by large windows embracing an abundance of natural light and the relaxing effects of the surrounding verdant gardens, makes this a more intimate sitting area.
The central kitchen is certain to suit even the fussiest of cooks. Boasting grey stone benchtops, generous storage, handless cupboards and drawers, an under-bench sink, an appliance hutch, a breakfast bar, and quality appliances, it is seamlessly accompanied by an inviting meals/family zone, while the large sunroom/rumpus/3rd living zone has the ability to truly adapt into whatever space your family needs.
The home comprises of four bedrooms with master suite entailing its own access to the front verandah, a walk-through robe, and updated ensuite. The remaining three bedrooms provide plenty of floor space, two with built-in robes and direct access to outdoor areas, while all are well positioned around the main bathroom and toilet.
A beautiful covered deck with fixed skylights, is the most enjoyable and fun space of the home, and combines indoor and outdoor living graciously. An additional covered outdoor entertaining area with an outdoor kitchen, encourages parties big and small; whilst watching the kids play around in the generous yard.
Spacious vehicle parking includes the concrete driveway plus an under-roof line four car garage with internal access, cupboards with a bench top, a sink and and a high roof with rafter storage space.
Everything you could possibly need is within a 1 - 5km radius, from educational institutions to bus access, medical, shopping precincts, cafes, eateries, parks and walking tracks.
Call Andrew today for further information, otherwise we hope to see you at our next inspection!
Why this home is solely for you:
* Stylishly renovated four bedroom, ensuite family home with masses of space inside and out
* Large elevated 1316m2 block with amazing north-easterly views
* Set back off the road, enjoying a private position
* Manicured front garden and a broad verandah that runs along the front of the home enhance the street appeal of this fabulous home
* Spacious light filled living areas
* Formal lounge/dining room illuminated by picture windows overlooking the front garden
* Additional versatile casual living/meals domain adjoining the kitchen
* Gorgeous kitchen (renovated in September 2019) will suit the budding home chef with grey stone benchtops, generous storage, handless cupboards and drawers, under-bench sink, an appliance hutch, a breakfast bar and quality appliances including an Electrolux pyrolytic oven, a Fisher & Paykel 900mm 5 burner gas cooktop, and an LG dishwasher
* Enclosed sunroom/rumpus with built-in robe, and garage access
* All bedrooms feature beautiful polished Tasmanian oak floors
* The main bedroom enjoys its own access to the front verandah, a renovated ensuite (complements the main bathroom) and a walk-through robe
* Three additional family/guest bedrooms, two with built-in robes and external access
* Stylish main bathroom services the other rooms with floor-to-ceiling tiling, a heated towel rail, an IXL Tastic, a bath, a shower and a separate toilet
* Generous laundry with bench and cupboard space
* Quality window furnishings throughout including plantation shutters to the bathrooms and laundry
* Recently repainted throughout
* Updated light fittings with LED lights
* Internal comfort is maintained by gas hydronic heating (with individual controlled panels throughout), and a Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system
* Rheem Stellar gas storage hot water system
* Double glazed doors from the family and rumpus lead out to the covered entertaining deck and tiled area with a Colorbond peaked roof pergola with skylights
* Additional covered outdoor entertaining area with an outdoor kitchen (including a sink, BBQ, fridge and rangehood)
* Lovely private landscaped split level garden incorporating established hedges and plants, a large grassed area, quality retaining walls with a glass balustrade, a garden shed, double gate access and a trailer hard stand and ample space for kids to play
* Huge four car garage with an automatic door, internal access, cupboards with bench top, a sink and a high roof with rafter storage space
* Plenty of off-street parking
* Desirably located within easy walking distance to the Urambi Hills Nature Reserve, the Murrumbidgee Golf Course, Lake Tuggeranong, transport and a short drive (slightly longer walk) to Tuggeranong Town Centre, South.Point Tuggeranong and schools
* House size (approximately): Residence - 182.099m2; Garage & Workshop - 75.187m2
There is currently no sale history available for 85 Learmonth Drive.
85 Learmonth Drive KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Namadgi School.
|0.91 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.57 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.18 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.22 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|2.30 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.44 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|2.79 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.12 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.26 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|3.41 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
85 Learmonth Drive is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.