1 / 19
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Magnificently positioned with north-easterly views over the valley below, your very own private sanctuary set on 37.5 sprawling acres, in the picturesque rural area of Bungendore, and just 25 kilometres from Queanbeyan. A beautifully presented, elevated country home, offering four bedroom accommodation, and a stunning segregated master suite. Open plan living/entertainment rooms offer multiple fireplaces and magnificent floor to ceiling windows, which perfectly frame the 180 degree gorgeous views, and flow to lovely outdoor entertaining areas, perfect for summer parties with friends and family.
The kids will love the 9 metre inground pool, fully fenced clay tennis court, and the space to ride their ponys or bikes. A three-bay stable complex houses the four-legged family members. This large parcel of land is perfect for a range of rural pursuits, with a huge dam and lagoon on the boundary, and a bore providing water to troughs and gardens throughout the property.
Awaiting your finishing touches in the main bathroom and bedroom wing, this property is a must to inspect today.
- Expansive family home with pool and tennis court
- Superb views over dam and lagoon from massive windows
- An easy drive into Bungendore and Canberra/Queanbeyan
- School bus past the front gate, fronting bitumen road
- Three fireplaces, polished timber floors
- 14.97Ha mix of lightly timbered to open grazing areas
- Stables and yards for the four legged family members
- Possibility of a passive income by agisting horses
- Water security with a bore, dam and gravity feed tanks
The House at 847 Hoskinstown Road BUNGENDORE, NSW 2621 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $1,122,000 on 22 May 2020.
847 Hoskinstown Road is located within the suburb of Bungendore, which has a population of 4,178, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.9 people.