1 / 27
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Occasionally an opportunity comes along which sets the mind racing with excitement and 840 Marked Tree Road is no exception. With over 518sqm under roof and over 200sqm of decking on a 125 acre block, this is living on a grand scale. Original owners, Paul and Mary Blackburn had a vision to create not only a unique sanctuary for their family but a purpose built conference centre venue for accommodating their flourishing training and coaching business. Utilising natural and earthy materials and with a focus on solar passive principles the Boolgana Conference Centre amazes with its White Mahogany feature poles, gleaming Victorian Ash flooring, and custom made steel feature fireplace which is the heart of the home providing warmth and fueling hydronic heating throughout the building. All rooms are oversized with the highlight being the bunk house which sleeps up to 25 complete with its own sunken lounge (the pit) and bathroom facilities. While this is a property which has obvious commercial possibilities it will be equally appealing to large families seeking expansive and versatile living arrangements or (in the current climate) those seeking to run a business from home while not impeding on family life. A myriad of options are possible: multi-generational living; conference centre; executive or health retreat to name but a few. To fully appreciate the enormity of this truly unique opportunity an inspection is a must.
- 4 separate bedrooms plus office (plus bunk house which sleeps 25)
- 3 bedrooms with built-in robes, main with walk-in robe
- Main bathroom plus bunk house bathroom with 4 separate showers/toilets
- Huge kitchen that easily caters for 40 people, with Falcon cooker
- Eat in breakfast nook that seats 6 plus enormous walk-in pantry
- 2 massive north facing living areas open out to expansive entertaining decks
- Conference room able to seat 60 plus additional breakout lounges
- Custom feature fireplace with wetback hydronic heating
- LED Lighting, R3 insulation batts to floors, walls and ceiling
- 8000 gallon tank plus 5000 gallon gravity fed tank to house
- Mix of timbered country to explore and grazing
- 5 paddocks, round yard, horse wash bay/stable
- 2 dams, large chook yard, vegetable gardens and orchard
- Large hay/machinery shed
- Located 10 minutes to Gundaroo Village, its school, restaurant and cafes
- Just 40 minutes to Canberra Airport and City
- 2.5 hours to Sydney, approximately 18km to Federal Highway
There is currently no sale history available for 840 Marked Tree Road.
840 Marked Tree Road is located within the suburb of Gundaroo, which has a population of 1,146, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.8 people.