Michael Martin & Ky Cuschieri from Luton Properties are excited to present to market 84 Lewis Luxton Avenue, Gordon.
The home presents move in ready with luxurious modern floorboards, a stunning renovated centerpiece kitchen with a large island bench, exceptional new contemporary fixtures and fittings, top of the range stainless steel appliances, quality carpets, colour bond fencing and low maintenance easy care landscaped gardens.
The open and flowing floor plan allows more than enough space for the whole family while enjoying the low maintenance lifestyle the home has to offer. Combined with the fantastic combination of indoor and outdoor entertaining comes the very sizeable and level backyard which is ideal for the growing family with children and pets.
Among the excellent manicured gardens, the expansive lush green lawn and the large amounts of entertaining room is the abundance of space for additional cars, boats, campervans, and trailers, not to mention the attached double garage with exceptional storage space.
- Exceptional single level family home on a flat block of land in Gordon stage one
- Stunning street appeal as you enter
- Renovated and updated to suit the modern buyer
- 3 generous sized bedrooms of accommodation - All with built in robes
- Master bedroom with mirrored walk-through robes and updated ensuite
- Open plan living at its best - With stunning modern floorboards
- A centerpiece kitchen with large island bench, dishwasher, quality stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and plenty of cupboard space
- Updated main bathroom
- Ducted air conditioning throughout and split system heating and cooling
- Modern ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Spacious covered pergola - fantastic for entertaining
- Expansive landscaped backyard - great for the growing family
- Large attached double garage
- Heaps of additional space for cars, boats, campervans and trailers
- Modern timber flooring throughout
- Contemporary fixtures and fittings
- Colour bond fencing
- Only a short distance to Gordon Primary School, Gordon Shops, Lanyon Shops, Point Hut Crossing, Gordon Pond and South Point Shopping Centre.
Living size : 134.00 m2
Garage size : 45 m2
Block size : 886 m2
EER: 2 Stars
Land Tax (if rented): $3,361 per annum
Online Auction | 9:00 am, Sat 16th of October 2021. Enquire for details
Inspections via private viewing only. To register your interest, please call Michael on 0411 748 805 or Ky on 0423 911 643
The House at 84 Lewis Luxton Avenue GORDON, ACT 2906 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $612,500 on 14 May 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
84 Lewis Luxton Avenue GORDON, ACT 2906 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gordon Primary.
|0.84 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|1.08 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.49 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.62 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.82 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|2.18 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.20 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|2.39 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.70 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|3.00 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
84 Lewis Luxton Avenue is located within the suburb of Gordon, which has a population of 7,611, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.