1 / 37
Open by appointment only on Saturday and Tuesday
State of the art, separate title three-bedroom residence with rooftop; over three luxuriously appointed levels.
Established gardens with pool, abundant northerly light, landscaped views, multiple living areas, spectacular indoor/outdoor entertaining on northern terrace or Kingston view rooftop.
Located within the first edition of the Kingston foreshore residences, walking distance to Kingston Foreshore, Old Kingston Shops and Lake Burley Griffin this property provides a quiet suburban lifestyle with the cosmopolitan benefits on your doorstep.
Comprising with a gated formal entrance, formal lounge with gas fireplace, extensive built-in-cabinetry, cast north facing living and dining area that overlook and open onto the terrace, in-ground swimming pool and gardens.
Streamlined kitchen with stone benchtops, integrated fridge and freezer, dishwasher, large oven and cooktop and walk-in-pantry.
A palatial master with walk-through robe, luxurious ensuite with marble vanity, gas fireplace and private outdoor terrace; all providing an oasis retreat.
Two bedrooms both with their own private terraces and built-in-robes. Main bathroom with full size bath and laundry chute. A spacious rumpus room (or bedroom 4) with ensuite, built-in bar and spacious balcony.
Further features include with in-floor heating, double glazed windows, well-equipped study with bathroom and triple car garage.
• Separate title residence over 360m2 of living (+55m2 garage)
• Northerly aspect
• Sensational living, sleeping and entertaining options over 3 luxurious levels
• Gated entrance with video intercom – access from lower and middle level to view and allow entry
• Established, well-planted front garden and terrace with in-ground fully tiled gas heated salt water swimming pool
• Alfresco entertainment area with built-in-BBQ, automatic cover and heater
• Open-plan living room fully tiled with infloor heating
• Formal lounge room with gas fireplace, TV and bar with fridge
• Extensive built-in-cabinetry
• Formal dining and meals areas
• Spacious kitchen with stone benchtops, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Large oven and cooktop. Separate walk-in-pantry
• Cellar room with built-in shelves
• Large well-equipped study with marble desktop, cabinetry, bathroom and separate access
• Triple garage with workshop area, 2 automatic doors and internal access
• Separate laundry with heated towel rail, washer and dryer and laundry chute (from main bathroom)
• Master suite with extensive robes, luxurious ensuite with marble vanity and bath, gas fireplace, TV and private outdoor terrace with shutters
• Bedroom two with built-in-robes and private balcony
• Bedroom three with built-in-robes and private balcony
• Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, bath, double vanity and laundry chute
• Rumpus / Bedroom 4 with built-in bar with sink and fridge, outdoor balcony and ensuite
• Rooftop terrace with views across Kingston Foreshore/Harbor, gas heated spa with covered vergola and gas heater
• Rear alfresco area with retractable hose and clothesline
• Most planted pots throughout gardens & terraces
• Solar panels
• Double glazed windows
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling – 3 units
• Electric blinds
• CBUS system
• Alarm system
• Security cameras
UCV: $1,357,000 approx
Land Rates: $7487.07 approx
Block Size: 418m2 approx
Living area: 360m2 of living (+55m2 garage) approx
The House at 84 Dawes Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $2,800,000 on 16 February 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
84 Dawes Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|0.85 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.88 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.30 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.46 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.03 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.09 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.22 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.72 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.82 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.82 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
84 Dawes Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.