Presenting a captivating property now available in the highly sort after suburb of Gobbagombalin.
- explore the charm of a formal lounge room situation at the front of the home
- this residence offers four generously sized bedrooms, with three featuring built-in robes
- the spacious main bedroom includes walk-in robe and an elegant ensuite with two sinks
- immerse yourself in the stylish open plan kitchen, living and dining areas
- enjoy the convenience of an extra study nook area
- stay comfortable throughout the year with reverse cycle air conditioning
- additional features include plantation shutters, drive through access
- benefit from a double lock-up garage with remote access
- relish the maintenance lawns and gardens by sitting down in the alfresco area
Located only a short drive to Charles Sturt University, child care centres and CBD.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
There is currently no sale history available for 84 Coppabella Drive.
84 Coppabella Drive GOBBAGOMBALIN, NSW 2650 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being The Riverina Anglican College.
|The Riverina Anglican College
|Farrer Road, Wagga Wagga 2650
|North Wagga Public School
|Hampden Ave, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Mater Dei Catholic College
|Plunkett Drive off Gregadoo Road, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Saint Mary MacKillop Colleges Limited
|20 Hely Ave, Wagga Wagga 2650
84 Coppabella Drive is located within the suburb of Gobbagombalin, which has a population of 474, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.9 people.