*** Please go to https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live to watch the auction ***
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for Residential property will be allowed to commence at 11.59pm on Friday, 17th September 2021. To book an appointment please contact the agent.
A first home buyers dream or an appealing investment, well-presented interiors and a level 703sqm parcel offer excellent potential for capitalisation as you make this home your own. Enviably located, it's placed within easy reach of everything you will need for a life well lived.
• Expansive lounge room is bright and airy and flows to the dining area
• Well-presented electric kitchen features dishwasher and ample storage
• Built ins in each of the three well-scaled bedrooms; master with ensuite
• Both the main bathroom and ensuite have been given modern updates
• Covered terrace is sized for entertaining and overlooks the sunny yard
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout; large laundry
• Roller door access to a drive-through carport and an oversized garage
• Ideal first home for young families, and an equally valuable investment
• Bursting with potential and sure to become a treasured family home
• Within easy reach of several parks, local shops and excellent schools
The House at 84 Boddington Crescent KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $437,500 on 7 January 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
84 Boddington Crescent KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas the Apostle Primary.
|0.36 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|1.39 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|1.49 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.59 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|2.87 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.23 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|3.35 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|3.39 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.48 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|3.48 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
84 Boddington Crescent is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.