If Luxury with easy care living and a Lifestyle associated with a sensational Location are the key points on your "Must Have" list, then look no further. This stunning home sits in a quiet pocket to the back of the exclusive Lincoln complex where only the local neighbor's traffic will ever bother you.
Built in 2007 by the "Milin brothers" this home is in a class of its own and has been immaculately maintained.
A key feature to this lovely home is the reflected light off the solid wood floors. The rear windows are north facing, and the sense of harmony, opulence and space is paramount with the extra high ceilings and light filled living areas.
Step right in to enjoy:
* A welcoming entry which leads into the open plan living room. The floorboards run throughout the home, are easy to clean and great for allergy sufferers
* The modern, spacious kitchen has plenty of cupboard space, gas cooking, a dishwasher and
Caesar stone bench tops
* There is a large laundry off the kitchen which leads on to an extra powder room with WC
* Step from the living areas to a low maintenance courtyard which has a water tank and access to a rear bike path
* Upstairs you will find three large bedrooms, all with built in robes and an extra linen closet
* The main bedroom is exceptional, has a fully tiled ensuite and access to its own lovely balcony
* Two further bedrooms are larger than standard and enjoy lovely views
* The main bathroom is fully tiled with a bath
* There is a double remote garage of 35m2 with internal access
* Ducted heating and cooling throughout for year-round comfort
* Quality custom built blinds
* High speed internet, cable pre-wired with various access points
* Dead locks fly screens to windows and doors plus beautiful landscaping complete this perfect package
* Body corp fees of $2,480.00pa, rates of $2,200.00 per annum
Within walking and cycling distance to The University of Canberra, CIT, Calvery hospital and Radford College, just to name a few, this is a rare opportunity to purchase something truly special.
An inspection is a must to appreciate the many extras provided in this outstanding property.
The Townhouse at 84/121 Thynne Street BRUCE, ACT 2617 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $560,000 on 20 July 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
84/121 Thynne Street BRUCE, ACT 2617 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Radford College.
|0.53 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.00 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.92 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.94 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.94 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.08 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.12 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.21 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|2.44 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.57 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
84/121 Thynne Street is located within the suburb of Bruce, which has a population of 6,997, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.3 people.