*Property to be auctioned on site Wednesday 24th March at 6:00pm*
Occupying a secure setting in a beautifully presented enclave, this stylishly renovated 79.3sqm residence provides a chic cosmopolitan abode of comfort, privacy and ease of living. It is positioned a convenient stroll to local shopping, public transport and Gungahlin Town Centre.
- Rates: $428.72 per quarter (approx.)
- Land Tax: $525.55 per quarter (approx.)
- Body Corporate $534.67 per quarter (approx.)
- Year Built: 2000
- Total Residence: 79sqm
- North facing living and courtyard
- Gas wall heating, ample internal storage
- Acclaimed complex occupies accessible tennis court and grand pool
- Recently updated with fresh paint and carpet throughout
- Walking distance to Ngunnawal shops
- Secure lock up garage and extra car space
There is currently no sale history available for 83/42 Paul Coe Crescent.
83/42 Paul Coe Crescent NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|1.09 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.26 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.34 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.48 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.56 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.72 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.79 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.26 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.26 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.64 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
83/42 Paul Coe Crescent is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.