Nestled in the highly sought after suburb Dickson is this modern two bedroom apartment designed with the working professional in mind. Built in 2018 the complex offers a shared gym and entertainment area as well as two private parking spaces and basement storage.
When you enter the apartment you are welcomed into the light filled living room with its leafy undulating tree top outlook, adored year round with an array of seasonal colours. The interior directly flows to the north facing balcony through floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors, giving you an abundance of natural light. The main bedroom has balcony access and features a luxury ensuite bathroom.
The apartment is well equipped with ample storage including under bench and overhead cabinets and drawers, European laundry, linen space and a gallery of built-in wardrobe which can double as robe or linen in the main bedroom and built-in within the second bedroom.
Now is the time to immerse yourself in the hub of Dickson's retail and restaurant experience whilst being located close to the light rail and public transport network, making it one of Canberra's most desired locations in the north.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON THURSDAY 29TH APRIL AT 6:00 PM AT 14 WALES STREET, BELCONNEN.
- North facing living room
- Two side by side parking spaces
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Open plan design
- Stone benchtops, electric cooking appliances
- Floor to ceiling double glazed windows and sliding doors
- Carpet flooring and square set high ceilings
- Main bedroom with built-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
- Second bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Own European laundry with dryer and washing machine
- Balcony with tree top view
- Close to light rail, public transport, restaurants, shops, school and swimming pool
- Basement storage compartment
- Shared facilities include gym and BBQ area
- Rates $1,585, Land Tax $1,929 (if rented), Body Corp $4,153pa approx
- Apartment 85m2, Balcony 18m2, Car space 27m2
The Apartment at 83/26 Antill Street DICKSON, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $549,900 on 10 August 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
83/26 Antill Street DICKSON, ACT 2602 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Daramalan College.
|0.57 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|0.64 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.77 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|0.79 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.06 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.08 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.08 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.49 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.53 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.53 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
83/26 Antill Street is located within the suburb of Dickson, which has a population of 2,149, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.3 people.