Tucked away to the rear of the peaceful and community minded Lake View garden complex, this freestanding townhouse represents a fantastic opportunity no matter what stage of life you're at. Backing onto a reserve, you will be afforded valuable privacy, as well as the chance to really make this home your own.
• Spacious living area is beautifully light filled and opens to the rear patio
• Original kitchen includes an electric cooktop, wall oven and dishwasher
• Built-ins in each bedroom, master also with an ensuite and patio access
• Both the main bathroom and ensuite presented in neat original condition
• Sun-drenched, pergola covered rear patio extends the length of the home
• Easy-care front and rear courtyards offer great potential for landscaping
• Well-presented interiors, with new paint and carpet providing a refresh
• Detached double lock up garage, good sized laundry, air con in living area
• Suited to first home buyers, downsizers or investors looking to capitalise
• Convenient to Tuggeranong parkway, and Tuggeranong and Woden shops
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
There is currently no sale history available for 83/25 Pinkerton Circuit.
83/25 Pinkerton Circuit KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Namadgi School.
|0.50 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.31 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.69 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.76 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.11 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.18 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.20 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.21 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.40 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.73 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
83/25 Pinkerton Circuit is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.