1 / 2
Welcome to this delightful parcel of 86 acres in the wonderful region of Budgong.
Located off a quiet country road yet only around 10-15 minutes from the Kangaroo Valley village is this amazing property holding of over 80 acres.
Consisting of around 15-20+ acres cleared, stunning views over Morton National park, this hidden gem is the perfect blank canvas which awaits you to establish your own dream escape so you can, once & for all, get out of the rat race & experience real country living.
- A larger than average holding of around 86 acres in a magnificent elevated & private position
- Breath taking views to the South and East
- Close to Mount Scanzi which is one of the most significant land marks of the area
- Away from the valley fog line at around 250 metres above sea level
- A combination of bush & rain forest & some lovely cleared paddock sections of around 15-20 acres or so
- A series of interesting track & trails
- Two lovely dams
- Just 14 minutes to the village & river of Kangaroo Valley with tar access most of the way
- Also has easy access to Cambewarra village and North Nowra
- Perhaps your get-away retreat for a wonderful country home, tiny homes, hobby farm, lifestyle, goats, cattle or horse property (STCA)
This large acreage is the perfect blank canvas which provides a great combination of clean country air, green pastures, bush, rain forest, brilliant views & privacy, yet it is very well situated with good access to the quaint village of Kangaroo Valley.
Kangaroo Valley, which is described by many as "The most beautiful valley in Australia", is neatly tucked between the Southern Highlands & the South Coast & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, galleries, public & pre-schools, cafes & restaurants & a friendly community that make you welcome in their home town.
This is the perfect "Get-Away" well away from the crowds & noise & is now made available for sale. To arrange an inspection of this simply amazing property holding - Please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected]
There is currently no sale history available for 826A Mount Scanzi Road.
826A Mount Scanzi Road is located within the suburb of Budgong, which has a population of 68, a median age of 59 and an average household density of 1.8 people.