1 / 28
Next Inspection -
Light, space and privacy combine to create a wonderful home with delightful country charm and story-book qualities. A broad northerly exposure ensures all living spaces receive an abundance of sunshine. Breakfast on the spacious deck overlooking the gardens will entice while the gorgeous loft is an ideal hide-away retreat. Cathedral ceilings, a cast iron fireplace and timber panelling are a highlight. The 2,057sqm allotment provides plenty of space for the children to run and play, while in the warmer months they could spend the day in the pool while the adults sit back and relax on the covered deck.
- A versatile floor plan includes separate lounge, family and loft
- Modern farmhouse style kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Feature fireplace and a reverse-cycle split system to living areas
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Reverse-cycle air conditioner in main bedroom
- Drive-through double carport, garden and work sheds
- 90,000 Litre in-ground water tank (20,000 gallons)
- Situated opposite the Gundaroo sports ground on a half acre block
- A short walk to Gundaroo's primary school and gourmet eateries
- Situated just 25 minutes to Canberra's inner city
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
The House at 82 Cork Street GUNDAROO, NSW 2620 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $750,000 on 22 September 2017.
82 Cork Street is located within the suburb of Gundaroo, which has a population of 1,146, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.8 people.