The Open Home Coffee Van will be available on February 17th from 10:30 to 11:00 a.m.
Immerse yourself in cosmopolitan living with at the heart of Braddon, where Canberra's vibrancy converges. This strategic one-bedroom plus one study apartment on Elouera Street seamlessly blends convenience, modernity, and urban lifestyle, captivating those seeking an unparalleled living experience.
Situated on level 8 of the Midnight building, dappled in light with views back to Mount Ainslie, this apartment bathes in natural light, providing a serene retreat. Step into this ultra-modern residence, captivated by its sleek design. The living space seamlessly connects the living area, dining space, and kitchen, emanating an urban chic ambiance with clean lines, neutral tones, and tasteful design touches. The fully equipped kitchen, a haven for food enthusiasts, features top-of-the-line appliances, ample storage, a stylish countertop with a matching splash-back, and a trendy cookbook shelf.The generously sized bedroom serves as a sophisticated sanctuary. Mirrored built-ins provide ample storage, ensuring a clutter-free living environment. The sleek and modern bathroom, accessible from both the bedroom and living area, is adorned with high-quality fixtures, adding a touch of luxury.Designed for tranquility and rejuvenation, residents can take full advantage of the resort-style amenities within the Midnight building, including a gym, pool, and sauna.
Location is paramount, and this apartment exceeds expectations. Within the Midnight building, offering world-class amenities including a bar and cafe/restaurant, moments away from the light rail, City, ANU, and Dickson. With its prime location, executive finishes, and top floor views, this home is ready to move in. Ring Ming today!
• Exclusive neighbour club and discount at Midnight bar and restaurant
• Positioned on the top level with a view of Mt Ainslie in the North and East-facing Midnight development
• Private outdoor kitchen facilities overlooking a 25-meter lap pool
• Open-plan living and dining space with a wall-mounted reverse cycle air conditioning unit
• Main bedroom with mirrored sliding door robes and sliding glass door access to the balcony
• Bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling, floating vanity,LED downlighting, and an oversized shower
• Enclosed European-style laundry at the entry with a built-in sink and included dryer
• Additional linen storage cupboard at the entry
• Floor-to-ceiling windows with installed fly screens
• Double-glazed windows and doors throughout
• Separate lift access for the hotel and residents within the building
• Security access to each level and the car park
• Single allocated car space with lockable storage
• Gym, pool, and sauna facilities available for all residents
• Pet-friendly complex (subject to strata notification)
• Flexible settlement options -early access is available for tenants and new owners
Rates: $448/Qtr Approx
Body Corporate: $970/Qtr Approx
Living area: 55m2 Approx
Balcony: 10m2 Approx
Total: 65m2 Approx
Rental Appraisal $700-$720 (furnished) /week
There is currently no sale history available for 819/1 elouera st.
819/1 elouera st BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|Donaldson Street, Braddon
|Wise Street, Braddon
|Condamine Street, Turner
|Turner Early Childhood Centre
|Condamine Street, Turner
|O'Connor Cooperative School
|MacPherson Street, O'Connor
|St Joseph's Primary
|Boronia Drive, O'Connor
|Treloar Crescent, Campbell
|Black Mountain School
|Dryandra Street, O'Connor
|Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus
|Blamey Crescent, Campbell
|Cowper Street, Dickson
819/1 elouera st is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.